Chapter 27

They went back at work. Jessie realized what they did. For the second time around she let a man who can't love her back to do the magical thing with her.

Danny is her first, She promised he'll be her last, Coz if he'll get back to his ex girlfriend, she'll promise she won't love anyone else.

Again, she's trying to avoid on him, but she can't help everytime he'll get closer to her.

Right now she is inside of her dressing room with her hair stylist and it's done doing her hair.

Alisha left after doing her hair to give her some time alone to do her make up.

When she's about to put the lipstick on, the door slightly open and saw Danny behind of the door. She smiled and chose to forget about him still in-love with his ex-girlfriend and play her role as his girlfriend at the present.

How she wish, she's truly his girlfriend, but nope, it's not! it's fake. But public knows they're together.

She put the lipstick down and wait for him to get closer. She turned around to face him.

As usual they kiss. It's like one of their hobby everytime they're seeing each other.

That's why she did not attach lipstick on her lips yet.

"Are you going backstage now?" Danny asked but she shook her head

"You're already here and we still have ten minutes left so, I'll stay here." She replied and turn around again. Danny wrapped his arms around her and focus his eyes on their reflection.

They stay in that position looking at each other's eyes in the mirror.

She just let herself in that way, she chose to forget the reality of their relationship for a while.

She held his hand and kiss the back of his hand. She saw him smiled and kiss her cheek in return.

She may not know why they're doing this kind of thing, but still she want to enjoy the moment, even though this kind of act will broke her heart once reality hit her.

She turned her head to look at him and their lips automatically touched as if there's a magnet.

Suddenly a ringing of his phone mess up the moment.

"It's irma. I'll get back babe." He said and all her smiles has gone when she heard that name.

She don't understand why he had to kiss her once more before get himself out of the room to answer his NOW COME BACK EX GIRLFRIEND?

She hate herself in that way, She's making fool of herself. Even though it's not right, she let him do that to her.

As it said, It broke her hear once reality hit her.

Why do she feel like she is not that important to him? Oh crap! She is nothing but a fake girlfriend!

She feels like he's just Danny's playmate of bedmate, His body may just need sexual that's why he want that close with her.

Besides they end up in bed not just omce but twice..

Oh damn it! Maybe her guts are right! Maybe she is just his playmate but in better term, his bedmate!

She felt something inside of her heart with the thoughts, she control herself, she shouldn't be that emotional, She shouldn't act this way.

Aaaah! Danny why you have to do this with me?!

The other part of his mind said.

Why  though? Why she have to be in this situation? Why it should be Danny? Why she have to fall in love with him? Why, Daniel O'Donoghue who love someone else?

She can take this heartbreak if it's just for once,but this is always happening almost everyday and it's too much, She can't handle anymore.

But she realized she had to blame herself for what's happening with her, because she let this guy to do everything he want to, She even gave of her everything.

Damn! This is all  her fault, She shouldn't blame him, If she did not let this guy to touch her, she wouldn't be like this.

Oh man! would you help her? She's fool in-love!

She was waiting for danny to come back but she got dissapointed when the staff already called their names to get ready.

When she opened the door she saw danny was about to turn the knob to open the door.

He get in and hug her. There she is again! Why when it comes to love she has no strength to get away from this guy?

She wiped his lips away because of the lipstick after he kissed her.

"Wait for me later after the show, Okay?" She nod at him and he smiled. He held her hand and they walk together going back at their work.

They don't need to hide something, Coz everyone knows they're dating or better say, they're already a couple. HOW SHE WISH IT'S TRUE?!

But she couldn't not help thinking about him and his exgirlfriend. Why he still doing this to her?

Danny once told her that he doesn't want to see gee hurting, But now he is the reason why she has to act this way, why she's hurting too much mostly he is the reason why she's making herself fool infront of him.

She forgot how to respect herself because of this guy. Yes he is sweet, and because of his sweetness, she fell in-love with him.

All of these are just a plan, since it's started, they both have valid reason, they want their exes back, but now she don't think she needs her ex anymore, coz of danny's charm she accidentally fall in love with him.

But danny won't fall for her, he won't feel the same like her and she know that, She know that he is still deadly in love with his ex.

He won't fall in-love with her no matter what she do, That's why she keep this feeling with her all alone, If she only have a chance for him to love her, she already confess her feelings for him, but the chance is just 1%  coz 99% he loves his ex more than anyone else.

Oh crap! why she is thinking too much about this.

Gosh! She's hoping after this first series of show she can avoid on him and focus herself with anything.

She want to go to the place without Danny or let's say far away from him, She want to give herself some time alone to think about her feelings for him, over and over again.

But as of now, she's holding his hand, she would enjoy this until the end of the show, she will stay in his arms until finals, She doesn't care for a while if she will act like a fool...