Chapter 29

Few weeks passed and their relationship still going on and still going strong.

A fake relationship for them. Both still thought that each of them are still in love either with mike or irma, to their exes.

But nope!

Jessie's thought she fall in love with the man who's still in love with his ex.

And Danny's thought he fall in love with the woman who's still in love with her ex.

But reality they are fallin' from each other not knowing about it.

Because they are both afraid with the kind of rejection, They are both afraid to be broken once again, So they both keep their true feelings to their own and continue playing the game they build in the first place.

The game that is still on going until now, The game that they have to play their role and acting that they're together just for their exes to get jealous.

But reality they both make each other jealous with this game.

Lying that they still love their exes just not to express their feelings for each other.

Just to keep and hide what they truly feels for each other.

It's the voice season 1 final for tonight and both of them are preparing for tonight.

Both of them are excited for their finalist, Excited for what will happen after this night.

But before the finals both Jessie and Danny were moved in one roof together.

And yes, they are living together and still together as people know, Both of their fans in each sides are happy to know about their relationship and hoping for them to end up forever, what it means they're hoping for them to get married and make beautiful babies.

---

She stare at her reflection in the mirror, while Danny is still in the bathroom.

Is she going to confess her feelings toward him after the show? Is danny will ask her to have a dinner with him after the show?

Or is he going to confess to her that he want to end this game and made up his decision that he's going to get his girlfriend back into his life?

She shrugged it off and brush her hair.

This game make her tired every day by thinking too much to the possible it will happen in the future, It somehow gave her hope that her relationship with Danny will become true.

How she wish it will be easy for her to confess? But she's the woman in here! Man should confess first!

Ugh! Why it should be like this? Why it's too difficult to do such simple things? Oh no!

---

Danny is just standing behind the door of the bathroom drying his body with the towel with his mind somewhere in dreamland.

Is he going to confess his feelings toward her after tonight's show? Is he going to ask her out tonight?

Or what if Mike will appear during the show? Is there a possibility for him to continue what he wants to do after the show tonight?

Or will she choose to go back with mike and tell everyone they broke up and tell him to end this game?

This game somehow makes him happy, somehow makes him sad. He's happy because he can get a chance to do whatever he want to do with her, Hug her, kiss her, comfort her, sleep with her and everything like what real couple does. But it somehow makes him sad when reality hits him, that everything are just a game or plan that they build and no matter what he do, he know to himself that Jessie will never like him, because she's madly in love with her ex named mike.

How he wish he can freely confess his feelings towards him without thinking that she is in love with someone else?

How he wish that this difficult things of confessing will be easier for him?

---

He got out from the bathroom with only his underwear on, He threw the towel on their bed and get closer to Jessie.

He kiss the back of her neck with his arms around her waist.. He look at her in the mirror and smile.

"Why my girlfriend is so gorgeous for tonight?" He asked in his flirting ways, though it came from his heart.

"Stop it! You go ahead and get your clothes!" She told him and he just laugh.

"It is bad to stay here and Just hug you?" He asked kissing her neck gently.

"We're going late and alisha need to do my hair, so better prepare yourself now." She said and was about to put the lipstick on but he stopped her.

"Let me do this first." He said and turn her around to face him. He kiss her lips and he thought it's just a smack but he felt Jessie kissing him back.

He hold her tight, when he felt her arms around his neck he did a promise to himself that he wouldn't let her go for some minutes more.

They both end up kissing in bed while he's on her top.

After less than 2 minutes sharing the kiss they both stopped and pulled away a little bit coz their lungs need some air.

He smiled to her and smack her for one last time.

"You better get off me and wear your clothes now before we end up both naked again." She joked to him trying to push him away.

"If we do, believe me, the show will cancel and the third round will happen." He said and giggle, She playfully hit his chest.

"Stop babe, get off now and get prepare yourself." She said and finally he get off of her and walk to the closet. He didn't know that Jessie followed him and she's the one who picked his clothes to wear for the final show.

He thanked her and kiss her lips one last time before getting prepare.

---

As they arrived to the studio they both get prepare and rehearse for the opening production and they even got interviewed by some paparazzi for a little while outside the studio.

They both got busy and didn't get a chance to talk like they used to, they're talking a little but all about the show and for the preoaration.

Jessie is busy with her finalist Vince kidd, same as Danny with bo bruce, even tom jones with mike ward and will.i.am with leah mcfall.

All the judges are busy for the preparation and competing for each other for their finalist to win the title of the 1st 'the voice UK grand champion'

She hopes for vince kidd to win but she thinks everyone deserves to win, they all are! They are all incredible and very talented, they are all very hard working!

All they want for all their finalist are nothing but the best of all the best.

In the other half, Jessie want to win Danny's heart tonight, but how? if she is not competing to win his heart?

And the other side, Also Danny want to win Jessie's precious heart, But how? How he can confess without thinking about Jessie being in love with someone else? His brain is always fighting with his heart, He doesn't know which one to follow.

If he follows his heart who really want to confess, but what if, his brain is right that she would never love him, what if she only want Mike in her heart?

If he follow his heart, there's a possibility if will be broken once more, And if he follow his brain then he will be safe and secure.. That's what he thought.

But he will forever suffer from heartbreaking thinking over Jessie...