Chapter 17

"Hols, can you tell us something? What was up with Glen ? You can't talk to him earlier." She asked. They are now sitting in her bed ready to sleep but they want to talk for a while. Clair laid on the bed and looked at holly.

"Is anything wrong with him ?" Clair asked Holly with that holly started to cry. She doesn't know why but she hugged her and clair joined.

"C'mon you can tell me and clair." She said while they are hugging holly.

"Hols, we're here for you. Tell us." Clair said.

"He's.......... He's hailey's father." Holly said. She knows hailey. She is 2 years old now, A daughter of her bestfriend holly and her God Daughter.

"OH MY GOD!" She said in shocked. Clair is shocked too like her.

"Really ?" Clair asked almost a whisper. Holly cried again.

She knows about Holly's daughter but she have no idea if who is hailey's dad. Even the whole family of holly knows nothing about her daughter's father.

"Can you tell us, please ?" She asked holly. Holly nodded and started to explain.

Flashback...

After holly's dance in the street with her group of girls, she took her stuff and said her byes to them. She started to walk when suddenly she saw a man sitting on the ground with his back on the body of the tree .

He seems so broken, He has bottle of wine in his hand.

When she get near to him she recognized that he seems familiar then she soon realized he's the member of a famous band called the script.

She sat next to him, He's been crying because it's obvious in his eyes. She feel pity for him.

"Wish you don't mind if i sat next to you." She said. People doesn't recognize him because he's wearing hoodie and his looking down add the fact that he doesn't seem like Glen.

"No it's okay. You're amazing there." Glen said looking at her.

"Thanks. What are you doing here anyway ?And why are you drunk ?" She asked him and feels like she doesn't care about the world.

"She left me. She left me with no reason." He said while crying. His voice sounds broken.

"Do you mind if we can talk ? It's okay with me if it will be okay with you too." She said.

"Can we go on somewhere ? I don't like here." He said.

"Okay then. So ?" She asked.

"I have my car and i think we can go to my hotel. I guess you can trust me, yeah ? I think you know me." Glen said and she nodded.

"Where's your car ?" She asked and Glen pointed his car. She helped him to get up and get into his car. She decided that she will drive so that they will be safe.

---

When they get at Glen's hotel, Glen sat on the couch and drink more wine. She just watch him and listen to his story about his ex girlfriend who left him with no reason.

She feel pity for him, She can feel how much he loves the girl but the girl is already gone, She meant the girl is engaged to someone else.

---

It's already night and glen is still not yet done with his wine. He drunk too much.

"Ahm Glen, I could leave now, if you don't mind ? It's too late now." She told glen who is sitting next to her drunk. Glen look at her.