chapter 2

As we got to the House Anja went to the kitchen to see what food she can give us but it had to be made already, because she cant even cook microwave popcorn without burning it, she found last nights pizza and put it in the miceowave.

We sat infront of the telivision when I saw something that looked like a person in the reflection of the television but when I looked put of the window it was gone nothing there.

I think i am loosing my mind but the pizza makes me realize I'm still in my life. We put on the television and my favorite show is on, it's about killer kids who just kill because there life sucks or somthing bad happend to them, Anja of corse doesn't like the show because se is more of the Romantic comedy pepole. Horrors are my thing though I don't know why were friends becase we are verry different but I am always glad we are.

My mom came home and she asked Anja if she wanted to stay the night to be with us in this time. Anja asked her mother if she could stay the night at my place and her mother said yes after a few pretty pleases of corse.

Now our night begins with 2 romantic comidies to let us cry oour hearts out, then the best for last my favorite horror of all times saw 1-7. Thats what I watched but Anja fell asleep in 1 like always but I kept on watching because it lets me forget about everything that happend today.

I finished watching all 7 then my alarm clock went off... oh shit I forgot to sleep and were almost late for school. Anja woke up and hurried to get ready almost as fast as me but I still beat her in getting ready.

We got in the car and went to school. I am so tired and my eyes are swolen from all the crying but I cant ever miss school it's just too important for my life aheadqnd for what I want to study for.

We walked into school and the halls were empty so we desided to go to the office and the head lady of the office asked us why we were late so I told her the story and she lauthed at the end of it and she told us to sit and wait the asembily would end soon enough.

So we sat down and waited for a while so the asembily would end even if it felt like hours. But then...

Wow wasn't that the best desision we have ever made in ouer entire lives...

Anja and I boath looked up and then looked at eachother and boath of us smiled and noďded at eachother, without words we knew what the other was thinking...