chapter 15

When the lesson was done we felt super awesome like superheros but we are mutch greater we are villins...

Anja and I decided to go to Hollywood today just because we can and it might be super fun...

We went to Hollywood and went to the universal studio and ran into the hottest twins ever and compelled them to go out with us...

We went to a great resturaunt the best in that town... We also ran into my favorote actor and talked all night....

The next morning we went home and as we walked in the house to go up stairs to finaly go too sleap but then A.J said we had to train if there ever sould be a fight we would be prepered...

We were so tired and then A.J showed us this thing so we never ever needed sleep and we did what he said and then we wernt tired anymore...

I could get use to this I thought. A.J then learned us how to fight and use somones strenths agaunst them to help you win a fight faster...

After we were done training, I was still pumped ready for action. I went to the mall with Anja and Dylan. I walked into a store an they desided to stan out side and wait fir me...

That was the worst mestake ever. I ran into the guy of my dream and he wispered in my ear to follow him or my mother dies...

I love my mother and don't want anything to happen to her. I agreed and followed him out of the store where Anja and Dylan saw me. Dylan saw the guy and knew something is wrong...

I followed him to his car, I serious wish this was my boyfriend and not an enimy. Thats when I had a great idea...

I asked him why was he doing this and why does he want to kill me. He answered me and said that I am a thret and unstable. They don't know what our kind can do...

I asked him to give me a chance to show him that I am harmless and don't hurt people that is inesent only the guilty ones...

After a few min of silince he agreed and waited for Anja and Dylan to climb into his Shelby so that we can go and he can start learning who I am...

He looked at me and only said you can call me David. His voice made me melt but I didn't show it to anyone ofcorse...

He climbed out of the car and walked to my side and opened the door. I asked him what he was doing and he said to me I am driving because he doesn't know where the house is...

I climbed out and got behind the weel of my dream car next to the hottest guy I ever saw and started the car...

I feel all the goosbumps on my arms and legs and then felt the adrenalin going threw my body as the cars enjen roard...