chapter 9

It's almost time for Anja to come over I cant wait to see my bestie again after what felt like years but was only two days...

I asked Dylan if he could change Anja into a vampire too but he said that its not time yet because she is a couple of months younger than I am...

If you ask me that is super unfair... Now I have to wait to have my bestie here with me for eternaty and going threw this house is super boring without any girl to talk to...

I asked him so when can we change her but he doesn't know only A.J knows when and how to change a person into a vampire and he hasn't showed us yet...

I sighed and said in a very sarcastic tone okay let me suffer alone wothout my best frien here...

Ge lauged and then my brotger showef up to give me the ugliest ring I had ever seen in my life and said to walk in the sun I must never take the ring off so I agreed and chased him away because Anja isn't alowed to see him...

She knoced at the door and I opened it and she almost jumped me right over without a thought because when we ate apart it's just not the same we boath feel empty. My mother sais its because we were friends since we wore dipers...

We started talking and she told me that Cole asked her out and she said yes and that Laura is pregnant and she looks fat.

I laughed at Anja for always being so weird sometimes but tjats wjat makes her super spesial and makes her Anja...

I really wanted to tell Anja everything that happend to me but I can't tell her yet I can tell her when she is a vampire too not earlier...

What can I tell her then it poppec into my head I can tell about Dylan's room so I began Anja I was in Dylan's room and you won't belive it...

He has a shrine of selena Gomez in his closet and rhe tedfy bear is super adorable pink little bunny that he cuddles with.

She laughed and we just went on like normal talking about our future, little does she know that we will do anything we want and with no one that can stop us...

We didn't even see the time pass and it was soon time for Anja to go home so I told he to not tell anyone about me and to say that she hasn't seen me.

She agreed and with a tear in her eye said that she will miss me and she will see me again, sooner than I would ever imagine and then she climbed into the car and gone away...