capter 13

Anja couldn't belive it and asked Cole how can he be a good guy because he is a vampire and they are usualy bad ass like Dylan or A.J...

He told Anja that he only drinks animal blood and is weaker but can live on it as a food sorce...

Anja looked at me and asked us if we can also do that and A.J desided to tell her that hybrids can only survive on real blood of humans and is we don't drink blood we can die...

You could see her swallow...My brother didn't like the Cole and Anja thing and then asked Anja if she wanted to go out that night...

I laughed at him because he seems like he has a crush on Anja too and now it can work because A.J doesn't age and stays 18 for the rest of his life...

Anja didn't mind A.J asking her to go out and agreed. After that I said that Anja and I are going away this weekend to selebryr oure biginning of a great everlasying life...

They agreed and Anja and A.J whent there separate ways to go and finish up for there date, Anja tried out like 10 different outfits and then only chose the first one.

It was night and they went off for the date in my brothers mustang... I decised while they were gone I am going hunting and whent to another town not far form where we live...

I saw this one guy trieing to rape this girl and took him away from the girl in a flash, when we were away I atacked him and drained him, no way he will ever do anything like that ever again...

I went home and desided to start and trie the compeling thing again whith my old high school crush, just because I am bored...

I went over to his house, the biggest house in town and compeled him to do everything I said and it worked he took a picture of us and posted it on facebook to show everyone his new crush...

Nobody belived it because it's me but everybody said I looks different... That may be because when you change you become fitter and stronger and your skin pailer for some weird reason...

I went home and almost brok the bed from falling on it to just go fall assleep. Because tomorrow our new lesson on doing great things will go on for us...

As I laied in bed I thought wat Anja and I will go and do now that we cab do anything we want to and not get in trouble for it...

The first thing that poped into my head was to find our favorite actors and to let them get to know the real us and not the hybrid us, hoping we don't get mad and screw things up by turning infront of them...

Like rawr you look delicious I will take a bite of you now, grrrr... That would be the worat impression ever but atleast if it goes bad we can make the forget it...