chapter 17

He began telling us that count. Dracula changed him to form his own army but he didn't want to fight and turned his back on the Count.

The Count tried to humt him down but on the end he found him and odderd him to be with him or he will end him...

He then followed him and did everything he said, other wise he would die and it went on years and years.

He learned that werewolfs exist and they started hunting them down before they hunted the vampires...

The count killed my father and orderd David to keep close eyes on me and my brother. He then qhen my brother started to change at 18 gave him blood and killed him to rather turn him into a vampire tan kill him.

He left me because it's usualy only one of the children that can get changed into a warewolf and its usualy the male of the children who gets the gift...

But when he was in the town of my first hunt he saw two creatures that is unknown and went to the Count and told him the count looked up and then desided to go look in the history books and found what he was looking for...

He said to David that they are hybrids and showed David the picture and told he to hunt us down...

He then came to where he changed my brother and followed me, Anja and Dylan and smelled the werewolf on me and followed me into the store.

I was shocked and told him that the Count is a pain because he took away my father and I don't even know alot about him when he was taken away...

I got mad and then turned into a hybrid infront of David I jumped up the roof and howeld in pain for a lost one and you could hear all the wolfs howling with me....

David jumped up to me and I turned back into a vampire and fell down but before I fell to the ground David cought me and held me tight and said that he was sorry about everything, he tried to stop the Count but couldn't...

He asked me if I wanted to get a bite and I smiled threw the heartace and we jumped off the roof and ran to another town in the woods...

There I saw this guy with a knife to a girls neck and decided he is my prey and pulled him off of her and ran away when I was far enough from the girl I atacked the man and fed on him because he doesn't desirve to live...

David saw that I only atacked the guy who wanted to kill that girl and realized I protect the inesents. He came to me and ask me if I always atack the guilty and I told him that I do because they hurt others and I know I kill to but I atleast kill people who kill inesent people...