chapter 29

We then went home to go sleep. It felt so lonely without David sleeping next to me so I desided to go look for the Bianca girl that ran away and the guy Dean our newest vampire...
Pppppp

I went down the staires and saw Bianca and Dean right there in the living room with Dylan and asked him how the hell are they here, I yhought they ran away.

He smiled and said that they did but he went to go search for them with Johnny while we were all training Juanita and they found them not far from the house...

I smiled and hugged Dylan and then saw Johnny and hugged him too. They boath smiled and then I asked Bianca and Dean if they were ready to learn and be great fighters. They boath looked at me an nodded...

Johnny told me to come with him and Bianca and told Dylan to take Dean and teach him stuff while we were buzy learning Bianca. He looked at us and smiled ...

We went outside and taught Bianca to see the aromas and also to jump like a vampire. She got tired fast and looked very skinny and then I asked her if she was eating properly, but she said no and I took her to hunt...

She didn't want to at first but I compelled her to do it and she got instant power and looked a whole lot better than she had looked...

We ran to the house to see Johnny looking at the stars and I just atqcked him and won. He smiled and said that he was suprised and that he will get me back for that...

I smiled and said that his challendge is accepted, and he only smiled back at me and I asked him if we are going to teach her more and he told me that I need sleep and need to go to bed he'll teach her all he taught me...

I smiled and went to bed but saw Anja sitting up and she told me to come sleep next to her if I couldn't sleep. I smiled and climbed in her bed with her. I fell asleep next to her...

After we woke up Anja asked me if we are going to torcher David and find out when his brother was going to atack us. I looked at her and got up, took a shower and got dressed and told her that I first need to feed....

She smiled and said sje is up for it too and got ready in a flash. We went to a far town to get a bite...

We boath fed on someone and went home to go and torcher David and find new answers about the count...

When I got down to the bacement and saw David all worn out and stormed out with Anja right at my heels. She told me to think og my father and my family that he destroyed....