chapter 28

We got home and it was late so Johnny told us he is going to teach us something realy awesome and tgen he told us to close our eyes then blink 5 times realy fast...

I opened my eys to see and then I saw far away like 20 miles further than usual and then saw what looked like someone I knew but it couldn't that person died. Although they told me that my brother was dead and isn't, so they could have lied about her death too...

I blinked 5 times fast again and ran to the person I was and I was right. Everyone that my family told me died maybe still alive...

My sister whom had dissapeard when A.J was 8 our parents just told us that she ran away...

I brought her to the house, she looked shocked and afraid. I hugged her and asked her what was wrong and she told me that she had a vision that David killed me and ran over here as fast as she could...

I told her that ir won't happen because he is locked up and that we throw wolfbang on him to keep him weak and don't feed him so that he stays weak...

She looked at me and said that she hopes that he stayes there. She told me that she is sorry for never being there for me but she went to live alone without anyone...

I hugged her and told her that it's fine and that I am happy to have her here now with me to teach me who our family are and who she is...

She smiled and told me that she is glad to be here with me and told me she wants to keep me safe from the count and David.

My brother came out and almost atacked her with happyniss. I laughed and jumped on them boath, like a family again.

Anja then jumped on all of us because she is part of our family. We all just laied there looking into the sky bonding without speaking...

A.J told us that all of us together will be a great kick ass team and that no one will ever beat us. We all agreed and I asked Juanita if she wanted to be a hybrid too.

She asked me what that was and I told her. She then agreed and I let A.J changed her to a hybrid and we all went to go hunting so that Juanita can feed as her first time as a hybrid...

We showed her after she hunted how to be like a vampire because she only knows the werewolf stuff of a hybrid and now needs to learn more vampire stuff...

She got frustrated alot because she didn't get it right the first time she tried and failed 6 times after we taught her everything but we still didn't know alot either because we are still new at it also.

It was funny for a few seconds but when she got it, she did it like a pro...