chapter 26

I looked at my brother and hit him and said why didn't you tell me you idot...

My brother just stood there with a dumb look on his face and shrugging without even saying sorry for leiing to you all your life and P.S you might be a werewolf too...

I looked at Arthur and asked him if he knew anout anything and he suddenly moved back a couple of steps and said yes...

I looked mad, you could almost see steam comeing out of my ears. Anja came to me and calmed me down...

She told mehe is ready for you and I knew of a way to get rid of my anger fast now and went with Anja to David...

She stood at the door when I went in and I looked at him and asked him why he was here...

He looked up at me and said he would rather die than tell me. I lost it for a second and i thought of scratching him with my werewolf claws and they grew out of my fingers and I scrached oner his face...

I looked him in the eyes and said that a slow and painful death could be aranged for him if he doesn't tell me what I wanted to hear...

He looked at me and spit in my face. I stuck my fingernails into his chest and you could see that he has pain all over his face. I smiled and said again tell me why you are here and twisted my hand a little...

He couldn't speak threw the pain and I stood up and wiped my hand off and told Anja to call me if he wants to talk or just wants more pain. Anja looked at me and nodded...

I went to Johnny and asked him if he could think of a boddy part changing and if it did. He looked at me like I was crazy but then I showed him...

He was stunned and told me that now he knows why alfas are unique and that my be only one thing I could do and they can't...

I asked him what if I changed somone into a creature like me would they be able to do the same but he didn't know, he had never seen a hybrid before whom is an alfa...

I thought to my self that I was screwed and that no one would ever know what I can do or teach me things that no one would ever know...

Johnny asked me if I knew things a normal wetewolf uses dayily and I shook my head and he smiled. He said to me I must sit down and breath slowley. I did and he told me then to see the different aromad around me in different colors...

After that he told me to open my eyes slowley and look to see the different aromas with the calm werewolf side of me and see whom they belong to...