chapter 11

I did what my brother told me and it was quite easyer than I thought it would be. After we boath fed he took me to a bar and said that he is going to teach me everything he knows...

We came into the bar and sat down he said watch me close and looked into the bartenders eyes and told him to give him a beer ob the hous and he gave the beer and said it's on the house man.

I could not belive it and asked him how to do it he explaned over our mind link to concentrate on what I want and say to the person. What you want and they'll do it.

So I looked into the bartenders eyes and concentrated and I did it I copelled someone for the firs time, it felt super awesome.

I can fo anything and get away with it... That gave me an idea... a sudden vacation but only if my brother teach me how to change someone...

I asked my brothe how do you change a persone into a vampire and told me that you give them vampire blood and then kill them and if they feed they become a vampir if not they die...

He knew I am going to change Anja but he would never stop me because when he canges a person they only change into a vampire but sometimes alfa hybrids can change somone into a hybrid...

I went over to Anja and told her everything she couldnt belive it and then I showed her and the first thing she asked me is when can she get changed. I only laughed and told her to meet me at Dylan snd Cole's house...

That night my brother gave me another ring and said it's for Anja to go in the sun with me and he also said he'll get somone for Anja to drink...

I agreed and said that it would be helpful because Anja doesn't know about you and would rather find out when she is here forever...

He went out and a min later Anja came and I told her whats going to happen and she stressed a little and then I gave her my blood and killed her so I waited for her to wake up because it always takes a min...

While she was out cold my brother A.J came back with a guy you can see clearly is an cerial killer and he smelled like one too... Luckaly my first kill I didn't even see or know who it was...

I drained her victim and poured his blood into a glass so she doesn't see or smell her first victim otherwise she would throw up or something becsusr danm this guy is seriously discusting and I am sure she doesn't want to know how her first victim looked...

After I poured his blood in the glass and got rid of his body and the rest of his blood that fell out I went to anja wan waited for her eyes to open...