chapter 14

Just as I was thinking of actors Anja burs into our room faling on my bed and just smiling from ear to ear. So I knew the date went realy great otherwise Anja would be bumed out...

I asked her how the date was because she won't sleep if she doesn't tell anyone and I am her best friend so that makes it offisial for me to listen...

She smiled ever more and told me that he is super romantic and took her to the most expensive restaraunt just for drinks and thena walk in the street where we fed on a murderer...

After that we went to the lake and looked how the moon shimmered on the water, it was magical... The ride home he sang love songs to me and we laughed and made jokes...

It sounded like her best date ever sofar in our eternal lives witch is going to rock like alot...

She went to her bed and after a few min fell asleep just like that but luckily after a hour I finaly fell asleep...

I woke up with sweat on my brow I saw the guy that wants to kill me and I was wrong it's not Dylan...

He looks different now blond hair, blue eyes and if he wasn't trieing to kill me I would say he is defenitly my type...

My brother is defenitly Anja's type because he has dark hair and blue eyes... But my brother and I look different beacause I have blond hair but also blue eyes...

After we woke up I went into the kitchen and Dylan asked me why I was up this early. I told him about the nightmare and he simpesised with me...

Dylan is now like my guy best friend after he realized we are two different people and won't ever work...

He asked me how did the guy look that tried to kill me and I told him but the worst thing was his reaction made me get chills, so I asked him whats wring and he told me that the guy is one of the main vampires who is trieing to vind us and kill us...

I can't belive it now I real people in my dreams that are real. Why does this always happen to me?

I desided to go out but Anja stopped me and we decided to go hunting for the day because I am starving...

I wanted to get my mind off of the dream too so that I don't scare Anja or A.J with my real nightmare on the had that may happen...

Then I saw this guy, you can see he us homeless and no one would miss him so I went ib for the kill and fed on him because I need the power for the day...

When we got home A.J was outside waiting for us to begin todays lesson of running fast and to fly not like turning into a bat and then flying, just jumping abd landing even farther than enyone...