chaptet 35

I didn't want to trust him but the werewolf part of me had this weird bond with him in the most different way possable...

Anja and A.j went to put him in the seller again so that I could make my desision. When they walked to the hous I saw what the count and his army did to our friends and family...

No one had survuved just me, Anja, Juanita, A.J and then also Johnny who was at Bianca's body in tears. I went over to him and asked him why he was crying and he told me that werewolfs has this special conection they make with people, and if that person dies a part of them dies...

I then asked him what happens if that person they loved died and he looked at me and told me that he won't ever vind love again and he will just let himself go after a few days without her by his side...

I started to cry knowing I had the same bond with David. Johnny came amd held me in his arms and asjed me what was wrong and I told hum that I might have that bond with David...

He told me that I have to do everything to keep him alive so that I would still feel the same. I told him what I had done to him and that it hurt me more that I could ever hurt him.

Johnny told me that he would help me with everything as far as he could in the werewolf point of view. I thanked him and we went to the seller to free him and erase his memory...

When I looked at him I couldn't get it over my heart to take away his memory although he taught me how to erase the mind I couldn't...

Anja also learned with me and I asked her to do it for me with tears in my eyes and she felt sorry so she did it for me. He woke up a hour later and looked at me and asked if he was still alive because he just saw an angel...

I laughed at him because of that cheezy line he just said to me but I still love that ideot because of our bond. I then asked him what he remembers and he said that all he remembers is me and the great times we spen together althou he can't remember who his family is.

I told him that I am all the family he needs and he agreed and hugged me but all I could think about was the pain he let me go threw by hurting him and pushed him away and I then ran away...

He ran after me but Anja stopped him and told him that I needed time by myself so that I can get over what happened and he asked what had happened but Anja told him in a light way.

She said that his family hurt her and that he hurt me to. He then started to cry and said that if he ever hurt me than it wasn't his fault. He remebers a person controling him but he couldn't remember who it was...