chapter 21

David looked at me and asked me if he is coming alone and I said that he is only bringing 2 men who looks butch and scary...

He froze and said if I knew the date that they are coming here and I said I don't know I just have dreams like that and he told me we would work with that tomorrow....

He held me closer and said that he won't let them get close to me or hurt me or even think of hurting me...

We went back to sleep and woke up the next day ready to hunt. I got up took a quike shower and got dressed. Then David got up and took a shower and also got dressed. Anja just woke up and asked me what I am going to do and I told her to hunt...

She got up and super fast showered and got dressed and said oky lets do this. I laughed and when we went down the staired we found out that Dean dissapeard and Bianca locked herself in our seller...

I told my brother to control it and we went out to hunt because I am tirde and want to get away from everything...

After we fed I almost freaked out and David stopped me and looked into my eyes and said calm down and turn off your humanity for a sec so you can forget...

I asked him what if I couldn't turn it back on and he said that he would be with me the whole way. I did and it felt great and I felt like a killing mashine like I could kill everyone and then I went to feed more with David next to me...

Anja got scared of me and ran home. After a while I could only kill one person because David let me be myself for once and we went to the best party ever and then David asked me to turn my humanity back on...

I didn't want to but did because he looked so great when he asked me. We were on our way home when Davjd stopped me and told me he wanted to show me something. I agreed and went with him...

He took me to this wounderful place where he said he grew up as a young boy. It was a small place with a buatiful lake and we sat a while at the lake talking and David started to ask me questions about my choised if I wasn't a hybrid...

A tear formed in my eye when I looked at him and told him that I wanted to be a great cheff but now I will never be...

He asked me to tell him the truth because thats not everything and I looked at him and sihed and told him about the story of my life and about everything...

He hugged me and held me tight close to him and told me that he is realy sorry for everything and knows this life would be great...