chapter 33

I went back to the house and went in to my brother and dragged him outside to speak with him alone. He came with and I asked him about the witch and he then took me to her...

When we were at her doorstep and wanted to ring the bell, she came out and invited us inside of her house. We sat down and I asked her if she would fight on our side, but she didn't want to because of the count that said if he saw her again that he would kill her and the rest of her family...

I asked her if she could give us more rings to protect a few of our vampire friends and she gave me a few and said that she knew I was coming for the rings. She then told me to wait and went into a room.

Wgen she got out of the room she had a weird looking necklase and then she put it around my neck. I asked her what it was for and she said I will see when the count comes to fight, but I must never take it off of my neck...

I agreed and we took off. When we got home there was a fire in the frount jard, Arthur and Dylan was troing in that looked alot like arms and human parts so I went over and asked them what they were doing...

Dylan looked at me and said that tgere was a trator amung us and that he is dead now. I asked him what that ment and Arthur told me that Dean tried to release David but Dylan stopped him before he could...

I sighed and said that we would have to get one more person to figjt with us and then Arthur said that he has two more werewolf that would like to be in a pack...

I smiled and agreed with him that they are welcome as long as they di not kill Dylan and Carita because they are the only vampires left to defend us...

He smiled and said that I don't have to worry about that and he went off to go and get them...

After an hour he came back with 2 guys one was Dewald and the other was Caz he told me and I showed them to the varn away from the blood suckers as they called them...

I went up to my bed very tired because of this crazy busy day I had just had and fell asleep without a struggle. I had a dream of David where he begged me to forgive him.

I looked over my shoulder and Anja, A.J, Juanita and Dylan was busy burning boddies of vampires including thr count's.

I woke up to go check on David but he was gone, no were to be seen. I went out of the house and turned with rage and howeled for my fellow werewolf friends to follow me and find him...

We had looked everywhere but could not find him at all. We went back to the house and interigated the newbies...

No one of them did it so I put on my super werewolf smell and smelled an arome I had never smelled before and saw this weird black-red color that led David's sent out of the house.

I serched for that aroma in the house but no one's matched that spesific sent that I have found and it dissapeares in the woods without a trace...

I got mad and deside to go and sit on the roof by my self so that I could calm down a little.

After I calmed down Anja came up to me and asked me if I was okay and I didn't answer her but then Juanita came out on the roof too and told me that the date of the fight has been shifted and we had to ne ready in a week now not 3 weejs anymore...

I jumped off of the roof and jacked a blood bank so that we would have enough blood to last us all a week without even going to hunt...

When I got home I put the blood in the freezee and told the troops what was going to happen they all looked a little frightend but agreed to fight...

Juanita came to me and touched the necklace but her face froze in shock and she told me that the necklace would help me to revive me if I had died in the fight...

I smiled knowing I had one more, better advantadge and ran to the witch again, she gave me 3 more necklaces and told me to use them wisely. I hugged her tight and thanked her...