chapter 18

He smiled at me and also went hunting after we fed we disposed of the drained bodies and went home where Anja and Dylan waited for us next to the bonfire...

David aked me if i wanted to learn some new vampire stuff and I said yes before he could even finish his sentence...

He then asked me what I don't know and I said that I only know to change run and jump and then also to compell somone...

He told me that he knew this great trick to make fog and he showed me and I tried a couple of times and then after a while I could do it too and it was awesome...

After that he asked me if I still have enough strenth to trie something els that is the best thing the count ever taught him and I agreed and had a little power left...

He told me to look at Anja and consentrate hard on what she was thinking I did and I heard that she thought I hope Patricia doesn't get killed when she is alone with David because I can't lose my best friend...

I asked him what is this and he told me its telepethy to read other mind but he tried and he can't seem to read my mind. I asked him why and he tells me that I have a mind block some people have it and can't be opend my others or themselfs...

I was tried an then we sat down for a little next to Anja and Dylan I wispered into Anjas ear that she doesn't have to worry I am an Alfa and can change him if I want to and then control him...

Anja looked at me and asked me how did I know what she was thinking and I told her it's telepethy, that David told me how to use it and that I can make fog he also said he'll teach me more stuff tomorrow and you can learn with me...

Anja asked me if he wants you to fight the count and free him from the work he has to do for him like his slave...

I said to her that I didn't mind and if everything goes right I can change him into a hybrid so he could be stronger and apart of my army against the Counts army...

Anja then agreed and told mw that we need alot more people to fight on our side, I agreed and told her that we will find the right people to change but if the fight is done we can end them so there is no trouble for us further on...

She said that it's a great idee and may work on our behalf but we have to learn stuff that the count already knows and find new powers that the Count doesn't even know about himself...

We didn't know how to do it but we knew David knows how to do that and if after a while when he has my trust I can ask him...