chapter 27

I opened my eyes and saw him with this blue air around him and turned to Arthur and saw yellow air so I asked Johnny what it was and he told me that it is their sent and thats a way to track somone...

I couldn't belive how awesome it is to see the differnt aromas of people and that I can activate it at will...

I asked Johnny if he has more friends willing to fight for us against the count. He smiled and said that he think he has like two more werewolfs who will be willing to be underneath me and listen to me even if they are older than me...

I smiled and asked him if he could teach me more of being a werewolf so that I could combine it with what David taught me but I don't even know why he even taught me these things if he wanted to kill us all...

Anja came up to me and asked me if I could watch David because she realy wants to kill him for making A.J kill Cole. I hugged her and held her a little while just to let her know I will always be there for her no matter what. After that I went down to make sure David is sucure...

I went down the stairs and into the riom he is held in and sat infront of him. He asked me why I was doing this to him and I told him what my father told me and he looked shocked.

He told me he was realy sorry about killing my father and that he didn't let my brother kill Cole and then I compelled him and when I asked him what happened and he said that his brother called him and warned him if he didn't make my brother to kill Cole he would come and kill him...

I got super angry and hit him with all my streanth an knocked his chair over and picked it up again he sat there looking at me and told me that I would not het away with hurting him, his brother will end me for that...

I smiled at him and told him that he won't even get near me and my army that is slowly but surely getting together to fight with me till the end...

I walked out and told Dylan to watch him or I will end him now, but my voice went deep like it gets when I start to change. My brother came to ma and told me that Anja and I have to go and hunt so that Johnny could learn us more ways to fight as a werewolf...

Anja and I went to go hunt in a near by town. I saw a guy that looked like David and decided to go for him and then I fed om him. To take all of my anger away. Then we went back to home to learn more about being a werewolf...