chapter 32

Everyonr agreed with the scedual because if David gets out we all were screwed...

I went outside and howeled and real wolfs showed up and I told them to gaured the house and the all stood at the front and back door of our house...

It is so cool that wolfs listen to me too. Now I know the count won't be expecting that to happen so I would have an advantadge..

David doesn't know about this so I can use it against him and his evil brother. Arthur came to me and asked me why there are wolfs outside the house amd I told him that I can control them too...

He smiled and said that it was unfair that I could control wolfs too and normal werewolfs like him can't do it. I only lauged and smiled at him...

He asked me to for a walk so that we could talk alone about the fight. We were awile away and then ge told me that he has this one frien who woukd like to join us but he doesn't like vampires alot...

I smiled at him and told him that it's okay and I will get place for him in our shed away from the bloodsuckers, as long as he is okay with hybrids everyting would ve fine.

We went home again and Anja had Jason by the neck but that didn't worry my the part that worried me was that she was fully changed into a hybrid ready to kill....

I ran as fast as I could to Anja and pinned her to the floor while Arthur held Jason. I asked Anja what had happened and she told me that he tried to go inside the house threw the chimbey and she saw him and trew him on the ground...

I calmed her down with a little help from A.J and then I told her to go into tge house with my brother and drink a shot to calm her nervs...

I then went over to Jason and in my scary hybrid voice I asked him why he was trieing to enter the hous. He swallowed with fear and spilled that the count told gim to get David or he would be killed by him, but he didn't tell him about us and that we are stronger than a normal vampire is....

I chased him away, but as soon as he left I orderd the wolfs to tear him to shreds a d told Arthur to burn the pieces that the wolfs tor off. He went off with the wolfs in his werewolf form to catch Jason...

Agter a while I saw the smoke in the air and new that they had killed him and Arthur is starting to burn his leftovers...

I went back into the house and Bianva came to me and asked me what had happened and I told her that the person that wants to destroy us sent him to break out the guy in the seller...

He nodded and ased me if there was anything that she could do and I told her the only thing that she could do is to train hard so we could beat the bad guy and his army...

Bianca agreed and went to Johnny to sit next to him and I then went over to Anja and she was better and calmer that when I saw her a few seconds ago...

Dean came to me and asked me if it was okay if he went to check on the prisiner and I send Dylan with him because I don't trust anyone anymore , after my family had lied to me more than once...

I went outside alone and went to the cemetary to speek to my father again and my father told me that David is right about the count he js comeing with a small army in the next 3 weeks, but he thinks we are weak so he doesn't need alot of troops to fight us...

I smiled at my dad and wish that I could hug him but when I wanted to go my father told me that we needed to get a witch on our side to make us better and stronger.

I asked him where am I going to get a witch and he said that I have to ask A.J he would know. I asked my father how would he know and my father told me that he told my brother about her before he died...