chapter 20

We waited for our two gests to come and Bianca came first then Dean came I desided to ask my brother and Dylan to get two people for them to feed on when I turend them, so he went on to do so...

I asked Bianca to come with me and then I gave her my blood and killed her and threw the one body in front of her and told her if you want to live you have to drink his blood and she did...

I asked Anja to change Dean because I don't want him as a hybrid anymore only a vampire. So she went up to him and compelled him to drink her blood and then she killed him. When he woke up I threw the other body infront of him and comanded him to feed...

They boath were under my control a start of a small army to atack the Count when he is alone, that's what David and I desided to do and it will suprise him and he wouldn't have fed so he qould be weaker...

The perfect idea and David knows when he feeds and when the gards are out and he is left alone...

David asked me if we could go out so he can tell me something that I have to hear. I agreed and I told Anja that I was going out with David...

We arived at a resgurant that is great and so romantic. He asked me if I wanted anything and I asked for coffee and he orderd two...

We sat there a while and he told me that he is not sure how to tell me but he started having feelings for me and he realy likes me and wants to spend time with me alone more often to get to know me better...

I laughed and smiled at him and told him I liked him too from the first time we had met. He looked shoked after I said that and he said he thought that it was only him...

I asked him if he still wanted to kill me a little and he said no before I could end the sentance. He asked for the bill and we went outside for a little walk under the stars...

After a little walk he stopped and pulled me in colser to him and leaned in and kissed me. It felt like a spark