chapter 22

I heard my phone and answered it and it was Anja just wanting to know if I am still undead but walking. I am so glad I have these two people qho care about me like Anja and David...

David asked me if I was ready to go home of if I still wanted to stay here a while and I kind of wanted to be with him alone for a while...

He smiled and looked into my eyes and I couldn't belive somone could be so perfect. I only smiled back and then he leaned in and kissed me with alot of passion, I ofcorse kissed him back...

After a while we went back so David can teach me and Anja more things about the Count and new tricks...

When we got home Anja and A.J were training to fight amd use eachotjers strenths agsinst eachother and Anja kicked A.J's ass...

David asked me if we wanted to train in a different place today and we all agreed and followed David to the graveyard, we were all confused but went along with it...

David asked me if I could ask any person amything who and what would it be? I told him that I would ask my dad about werewolfs and our family...

He smirked and walked to my fathers grave and sat infront of the stone jesturing me to sit next to him. He told everyone to consentrate and tjink of that perone we lost and think of the questions we wanted to ask them...

I thought of my dad and asked him if we were the only werewolf is the family and then my father apeard infront of me and almost tackeled me with joy...

He told me that we had a cousin who was practicly the same age as me who he sespected of being a werewolf but could never find out...

I asked him what was the persons name and ge said it was Arthur and he lived in New York as far as he knew , so I know where I was going next...

I also asked my dad if heknew anything about the count. What my father said shocked me...

He said that tje Count had a brother named David who never cared about werewolfs and always found them for his brother to kill, out of bordnesd...

My dad also said that David found him and told him that he would kill my whole family but only if he wasn't interested in what you would look like when you were older...

My father then huged me and wispered in my ear never trust a stranger they might get you killed...

After that my dad vanished an I stood up and told David that I needed to speak to Anja alone and went over to Anja and told her to come with me...

We ran away from everyone to be alone and I told her what my father had told me and belive me her blood boiled amd all she wanted to do is kill him...