chapter 5

We laughed and Anja said loudley don't worry Dylan, Patricia also sleeps with a teddy bear. Cole looked at me and said well thats normal for a girl isn't it.

I smiled at Anja knowing Cole is right and then the waiter came up to us with the menues, we took it and he walked away again. We all decided what we wanted and called the waiter.

He came to take our orders and the guys took steaks a little raw I would say and Anja and I took snitchels. The waiter took our orders to the kitchen. We began to talk again and Anja and I learned alot about the twins.

Dylan is the bad boy and Cole is the good guy. Dylan is 10 min older than Cole. Their parents passed away when they were young so they went to live with their older brother they didn't know of until their parents passes away.

I asked them why they came to live here but they avoides the question. Then the waiter brought the food and we ate while we made jokes about the english teacher.

After dinner the boys asked us if we wanted dessert we smiled and said only if you two do. They laught and say okay so thats a yes and called the waiter again to order dessert.

We all desided on ice cream with cololate sause. Then we just sat in silince and I could study Dylan more, I saw he has a scar in his brow and one threw his bottem lip...

Maybe he got in a fight when he was younger I thought. Dylan looked at Anja strange and then looked at me. Just as I was going to ask him whats wrong the waiter came with the ice creams.

Whilr eating ice cream Dylan asked me to tell him about me so I told him about my father that passed away, my brother that just dissapeared on us without a trace and thet my favorite anamal is a shark.

He just shook his head and smiled at me. He asked me how old my brother was when he dissapeard and I told him that he was 18 and i was only 12 when it happened.

Dylan asked me if I had a picture of him so I showed him but he had the weirdest look on hus face when he saw my brother's picture.

Just as I wanted to ask him what happend Cole asked us what we wanted to do after dinner. All I wanted to do is find out why he looked so scared but Cole changed the subject when I kept asking about their life...

After a while I gave up and I aked if they could take us strait home after the dinner date because I am very tierd, so they did. When the boys got in the car again you could see Cole fighting with Dylan over something but I didn't know what...