chapter 30

I thoughy of it and got super angry and told her that I was ready and we went back in to ask him questions...

Anja started and asked him when is his brother coming but he didn't answer her but then I got mad and held him and the chair in the air and in my hybrid voice I asked him...

He looked at me and told me that he realy liked me and that it wasn't fake at all. I placed him back on the groun and scrached in in his face and still in my hybrid voice I told him that love is just a word...

Anja's voice changed into her hybrid voice and asked him again about his brother and held him in his chair against the wall...

He told her that he doesn't know and he left that life. I punched him and said that he is lieing and he started to smike and said in a weaker voice I had to trie...

I lost it and grabbed him by his neck and told him to tell us with a deeper voice and he started to look frightend and said that he will be coming in a month from now...

I placed him back on the ground and walked away. Anja trew more wolfbang on him and he shrieked in pain...

She came out and held me in her arms and told me that it was needed to do that and now we knew when the count was coming.

I told her that she was right and we walked out and Johnny ran to me and trie to jump on me but I steped to the side and he fell face first to tje ground right next to me.

Anja and I laughed at him for thinking he is faster than me. He then stood up and looked at me and said that he wanted to teach me more things but only if I wanted to...

I smiled and agreed but he asked me what I knew and I told him sight and smell...

He then looked at me and said that there is only one thing left and that is sound. He then told us to consentrate on our ears and we started to hear even a spider weaving its webb...

And he told us how to switch it off to and to stop consentrating on our ears and it would stop and it did.

I then turned by acsedent and howeled and everyone howeled back even wolfs I didn't reconised. Johnny told me I was the only one capable of doing that and getting normal wolfs to answer and fight for us...

I couldn't belive jt now I can control wolfs too. It was super awesome. Bianca smildd and said that we got the werewolf thing down. I then tol her that there is alot more work to be done as a vampire...

She sighed and just nodded her head and I told her that she won't have to wory and that it doesn't take alot of time but it takes alot of strenth...