chapter 24

He shook his head because he didn't know about anyone who is still alive exept for him. He also told me he would come and stay at our house for a while to learn new things and be part of killing the Count...

We started headding back ro the house again...

When we got there we saw my brother fighting with Cole and before we could stop it we saw him kill Cole...

Anja ran to Cole and held him in her arms, but it was too late A.J killed Cole. A.J looked at me and I saw his eyes were red and then he fainted...

I looked around and saw no one and then ran to A.J who woke up and looked at me and asked ne what had happend all that he remember was talking to david and now he is here in the ground...

I sudenly knew what had happened and turned and ran away with Anja right at my heels...

We ran to the cematary where I turned back at my dads grave and fell to my knees. Anja stood right behind me and asked me what was wrong...

I told her that I need to kill David or just lock him away from everyone because if he is here we all would end up dead...

Anja agreed and I got wolfbang, it burned alot but I cooked it and threw it in a drink and gave it to a person to drink and let that person sleep till the wolfbang was ready spread in their body...

I also injected it in the persons arm so it can spread faster. I told Anja what is going to happen and what she must do and she agreed...

I hung the person after 2 hours and cut their neck open so that I could get the blood and cought it in a jar so that I could have enough...

I ran to the house and there aas David so I gave him a shot and said we drink it together to cheers to Cole, may his life been the best years if his life...

David and I took the shot together and we fell to the ground. Anja came in hybrid form and took him into our little seller that was a dungen and locked him in there...

Anja then took me in the house so that the woolfbang can work threw my body. She made shore David could not get out by surou ding the door with wolfbang and also inside of the place...

When I woke up Anja sat next to me and said that its done. I looked up at her and smiled. She then asked me how I gelt after drinking the blood with woolfbang in and I told her it felt like fire going right threw you...

She hugged me and held me tight and wispered we have to get use to wolfbang so no one can use it against us and I agreed with her...