chapter 25

I went to the dungen to see if David is stuck there and as I saw him he looked bad, worse than I did, like he is in serious pain...

Anja came down to me and said that she might have threw some of the wolfbang water on him just to let him suffer more.

I laughed and thought that he deserved it for making A.J kill Cole. He also made a few newest enimies that will make sure that we get our answers...

I went and took rope and threw it in the last wolf bang water so that it can obsorbe it. When I stood over the bucket my nephew Arthur cam to me and asked me if I knew how I could have gotten up so fast after drinking the wolfbang blood???

I looked at him with a dumb expression on my face and he laughed and started telling me wolfs use wolfbang to get vampires to lose strenth and I am immune to it, but the vampire side of me is not yet....

He also told me that if I drink a little everyday I can get use to it fast and it won't efect me anymore...

I knew that would help me get an advantige. To fight against the count and also to end David when I am done with him...

I went in where David is held and put him on a chair and tie him up with the rope that I soaked in the wolfbang water so he would suffer even more...

I went outside and there was my nephew talking to some guy I have never seen before and desided to go to them...

My nephew then introdused me to his friend Johnny who is a werewolf by blood and is stronger than normal werewolfs and he is willing to fight with us...

I smiled and told him that I am Patricia and then he asked me id I was an alfa and I told him how he knew and he said that he could smell it on me...

I asked how does it work with outside werewolfs and if he is an alfa. He smiled and told me that he is not an alfa and when he comes in he has to go underneath me because there are only a handful of alfas in the world...

I looked suprised and asked him why am I an alfa then and he asked me if I killed a werewolf or a vampire when I was smaller and my brother came into the coversation and I was stunned...

He told Johnny that I acsedentely killed a vampire when I was a little girl and that they made me think it was a baboon who tried to kill our dog...

Johnny asked him if I also killed a werewolf and my brother nodded and said that I killed my grandfather when I unplugged his mashine that kept him alive...

Johnny looked at me and said now you know my darling alfa...