chapter 8

A.J asked Dylan where he was with catching me up and I ansked my brother the question now, how did he feel when he firt started to turn into a werewolf...

He said but dad said only the oldest would get the curse how... Wait a second but what if, if that is ,that means , yes....

Dylan and I looked at A.J with confusion but he laughed and started to tell me he felt dizzy, vert hot and super tierd...

I said okay now I know its not pubarty because it happend to you to but what about dad. He answered mom didn't tell you how dad died because he was killed by a vampire for being a werewolf and trieing to protect us from the vampire...

How dis you change then I asked him. He said the same vampire bit me and left me for dead but I wasn't and got turned into what I am now...

The change is not completed you must drink blood to make the change oficial...

What if I dont drink blood... He stood there without moving and looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and said if you don't dribk blood you can die...

I froze what I don't want to die now I have so much to do and alot still yo see in my life...

My brother held a glass out to m and said it's your choice now to live forever or to die now. What choice is that I thought it's not even a choice so I took a glass and drank it with discust...

Suddenly my heat stopped and I fell to the groud I only heard an ecco of my brother saying it's begining soon we wil never have to fight again...

When I woke up my brother was gone and Dylan stood next to me with a smile on his face...

I asked him what that smile was for but his lips didin't move but he said to me you are going to enjoy this alot...

I asked him whete Cole was and where Anja is and if she knew about all of this or not...

He told me that Anja is safe she is with Cole at school and she doesn't know about anything exept that you went out of school and that you are sering her today...

Won't I trie to kill her I asked him... All he said is all your emotiond are multiplied by a 100 now and everything you felt will only be stronger...

I smiled in relief because I will never kill Anja I love my bestfriend too much to hurt her but I also want her to be with me for eternaty so we can kick ass together...