chapter 34

I ran home as fast as I could and gave a necklace to Anja, Juanita and of corse A.J because I don't want to loose my family and I didn't realy care about the other as much as them...

I knew that it would distract me if they died in the fight. We taught the army a few things un 3 days and jnew we only had only 4 days left.

We all went to bed very tired to train more tomorrow and be stronger if we had slept. The next morning Juanita came to me saying we needed strent and the ones who needed blood needed to drink ot now.

All of us drank the blood and made ready for the battle that was going on today. The count has changed his mind to suprise us but we have a person who sees the future abd knew when he was going to atack.

We all changed into our forms and then the count showed up, just in time for our battle that would end him.

I then ran toward the count with full speed to destroy him but slipped and fell the count then took advantadge and snapped my neck and left me for dead but then After he ran away to fight...

I tgen got back up because the necklace gave me a second life and I went after the count and atacked him from his back and bit him in his neck and ripped his flech off of his neck and he then turned around to look at me...

He felt his neck and tried to atack me but I then stepped away and he fell to the ground. I held him in the air by his arms and in anger started to rip it off and he fought back. A.J say that and he ran to me pushing away a few vampires in his army and ripped his body away from his arms.

Anja the came and turned his head and pulled it off. Juanita then came and set him on fire. We went on with the fight but when I looked back we lost almost everyone...

All of the counts army was dead and David came to me and begged me on his knees to let him live I then asked him how could I trus him after the many falures and lies he told me...

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and told me he will teach me to remove somones memory so that I can remove his memory of all the bad he did in his life so that he could be with me and only have the good times we have had.

I looked back at him with tears and asked him why he wanted to do that but all he said is that he felt that he couldn't go without me in his life forever and always...

I came down to him and hugged him with my brother that said in our mind link to not trust him, but the timed me and David spend together was the best time I had ever had...