The meeting

Hey Peanuts,
         Welcome to my most prized possession. In this story you will find terrible grammar mistakes, words that shouldn't be spelled the way they are. I'm sorry for the parts that don't make sense at all and most of all, I am so deeply and terribly sorry for the cringe worthy chapter titles. I wrote this book back in 2015 and 2016. I was 13 going on 14. The sex scenes will NOT make sense, I didn't know what sex was back then. But none the less I thank you for coming and joining on the journey that changed my life by writing it. I love each and everyone of you for supporting me. Show me you're here and comment about things that made you laugh, parts that made you cry and feel elephants in your stomach. Tell me about anything and everything. Vote on all the chapters you think are good and made you feel something. Let me feel the love and I'll give it back. Anyways, one last time, thank you for coming, enjoy the words that I wrote late at night and don't stay up to late my peanuts.
P.S. I hope you stick around long enough to learn what peanuts means ❤️
~~~

My day was spent with the cubs of the pack. They were so precious. They would just run around the open field and pout when they had to go to school and learn whatever it was they were being taught that day. When I wasn't with them, I was out and about with my twin brother. We were close and he was my best friend in the world. He was always by my side and I was willing to rule the pack alongside him when it came time. I was older than him, so the pack was inherently mine, but given the choice, I would make him alpha as well.

He was kind and smart, just like our father. But, he wore me out everytime we spent time together. He was a lot of work, never really satisified inless we were being really active. The only time I was every really at peace, was when I was with the kids or when I was sleeping.

I wake to screaming. Frantically, I get out of bed and run to my door. As soon as I open it, I run out of my room and down to where the screaming is coming from. I run all the way from the Alpha's suite, where I live, and down to the first floor of the pack house. When I get down there, there is fighting between my pack and another pack, all in wolf form. The two biggest wolves are staring each other down. My father, the alpha, and the other alpha charge at each other, but when the Alpha of the other pack looks at me, he stops, allowing my father to pin him down. The other alpha growls and throws my father off of him. He bites my father's neck and my dad whimpers before he stops moving. His wolf falls to the ground and I scream, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I run to him, but the Alpha who took him down shifts and walks over to me. My wolf chants something in my head, but I don't care. I am angry! He grabs my wrist and I growl.

"Get off of me!" I scream, and the warriors of my pack growl and try to come to my side as I am now the new Alpha in line.

"Mine," he growls, and every other wolf in the room cowers back. I whimper, scared, and he walks to me and stares into my eyes. A shiver runs down my spine, and he smiles. I look up at him as he looks down. When I look into his eyes, I get lost in his dark, chocolate pearls. He smiles again and places his hand on my cheek. Sparks fly between us and he looks down at his hand. He touches my arm, and sparks climb up my arm. Smiling, he grabs my hand.

Mate, my wolf chants. I shut her out and stare back at my newfound 'mate.' Suddenly, he picks me up and walks away with me in his arms bridal style.

"Put me down!" I scream, thinking about my father, laying lifeless on the floor.

"Shut it!" he growls. I flinch and then growl.

"Who are you talking to, mate?" I emphasize the word mate. "I am the daughter of an Alpha," I sneer.

"Not anymore." He laughs.

"Shut up! That's only worse. I am the Alpha now," I say, fighting back my tears that threaten to spill out.

He puts me down and looks me in my eyes. "Are you the most feared? No. Are you officially the Alpha of your soon-to-be no longer existing pack?! No! So shut up!" he growls. He picks me back up and runs, using his werewolf speed. I try getting away from him but he only holds onto me tighter. After a while, I give up and cry as my pack disappears into nothing but a small dot. I cry, knowing I've lost my father. I feel no comfort even though I know being with your mate is supposed to comfort you.

So this is my first chapter. Hoped you liked it.