In Love

"Dad does have to be here. I shouldn't be doing this right now Lexi." He says.
"Oh my goddess. This is happening." I whisper. He nods.
"I give you to another man, in place of our father. He's a great guy Lexi. I'm so proud of how forgiving and strong you have been. I love you." He speaks. He walks me towards a wedding arch.
Beck stands there in a black suite smiling, waiting. I let out a shaky breath. That's why I'm wearing white. I laugh. I should've known. 
We walk up to him and Chris let's go of my arm. He kisses my forehead and sits down. I walk in front of Beck.
"Do you hate me?" He whispers shakily.
"Never." I smile. I hold up my hands and make a small space between them. "Okay maybe just this much." He looks down and chuckles.
"You look beautiful Alexia." Celeste who stands where a preacher would, compliments.
"Thank you Celeste." I thank.
She nods.
"Okay. Let's get this started." She says and looks at Beck. I look at him too.
"My dear, beautiful, princess. I am so in love with you. This past year has been so amazing. I have never thought that an Alpha like me could be so sensitive, and caring and loving. But you proved me wrong. You have made me so happy beyond imaginable. You are my dreams come true, all my hopes have been proven when I met you. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were gonna be perfect. You made every flower be put to shame at your beauty. You have are such a forgiving person and I would think every person loves you the moment they meet you. Although better not be in the way I do." Everyone laughs. I chuckle as tears fall out my eyes. "You are so beautiful even when you cry. You are so flawless in everything you do. You are the love of my life, my one and only, my forever and always, my future, my one true love, and hopefully my queen. Which is why we're here today." He smiles. I wipe the fallen tears away. Celeste opens her mouth to say something but I stop her.
"I want to speak." I turn to Beck. "No. I was not expecting this, I did not write my vows, but I did not need to, because I am always prepared to tell you how I feel. Beck, I fall in love with you every day, over and over and over again. You are so handsome and perfect to me in every way. You are so loving and caring and you make me so happy. I am hopelessly devoted to you and to us and to our family. I can't wait to grow old with you and to have this baby with you. I always dreamed of a prince but I got something better. I got a dog that turned into a bird." Beck stares at me confused but Alexander laughs. "It's a long story that I'll share with you I n our dates. I'll share plenty of stories from my past with you, and I plan not only to share my past with you and to share my stories, but to share my future with you and have in my stories. Beck you are my definition of true love, of perfection at its finest, of happiness, of beautiful, of handsome. Back you are my everything. You complete me." I don't even notice that he was crying until he wipes away tears. He grabs my hands and Celeste speaks.
"Do you, Beck Reid, take Alexia Stone as your partner for life, to take care of this pack with you, to cherish through life's trials and pleasures?"
"I do." He nods I smile.
"Do you Alexia"
"I do." I interrupt. The audience laughs.
"I didn't even finish." She says.
"I know. But I know exactly what I pledge to do. I promise to lift you up when you're down. Make you smile when you frown, laugh when you cry. I promise to fight off harm, to protect you. I promise to do my best to make you happy." I turn to the crowd. "I promise to take care of this pack, like my own child. To put you before me." I turn to Beck.
"Well I guess that covers it." Celeste jokes. Beck laughs and I look down, blushing. "You may now" beck holds up his hand.
"Kiss my bride." He smiles and lowers his head and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck as his wrap around my torso. Our lips move in sync as the pack erupts in dog whistles, and cheers. I pull away and he leans his forehead against mine. He smiles and I giggle.
"I love you." I whisper.
"Who wouldnt?" I pull away and laugh before hugging him, resting my head on his chest.