"No Beck!"

I take an hour long shower. I would take a longer one, but the water got cold. I look at myself in the mirror and I am disgusted by the ugly, used creature staring back at me with sad eyes. I grab the brush on the sink and brush through my hair. I leave it down and wait for it to dry a little before I pull it up into a messy bun. I wrap my towel around my body and go to Beck and I's closet. I pull out a pair of sweats and a maroon shirt. I also get my underwear and bra and head to the room I stayed in just a few weeks ago. I get dressed and pull on some long socks before applying lip gloss and mascara. I look in the mirror and frown before walking away. I put on some converse.

I walk to Beck's office and see him with his head in his hands. He snaps his head up and looks at me. He sighs. "I'm sorry." He frowns.

"Where does Emma stay?" I ask, avoiding his apology.

"Alexia," he says gently.

"No, Beck! You shouldn't have done that! I told you no! Who do you think you are?! Now look what you've done! I'm crying Beck! Because of you. Thanks for being such a great mate! I can't believe you!" I yell, wiping away a fallen tear. I turn and see someone at the door. "Great, just great!" I throw my hands in the air. "Where does Emma stay, Beck? I'm not gonna ask again," I order.

"Down the stairs, the next floor. Room 456." He sighs, rubbing his forehead. I roll my eyes and turn around, walking past the girl at the door.