Outside the White Room

"Well, that's it." Beck sighs, looking up from his work for the millionth time. He stares at me and smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He smiles lovingly. I blush. He waves me to him. I walk to him and he pulls me down into his lap. "Mmmm. I love you." He kisses my cheek.

"I love you, too," I say happily. It has been two weeks since he asked me to be Luna, and today, my house arrest is over. I get to go outside and meet the pack and run.

"All right. Let's get you ready." He smiles. I stand up and he does the same. He grabs my hand and we walk out of his office. He leads me to our room and I sit down on the bed. He walks to the closet to grab me a towel. He walks into the bathroom. He turns on the shower and walks back out. "Okay," he says.

I smile. "I'm so excited, Beck!"

"I know. Go take a shower. I'll call some girls up here to get you ready," he instructs. I nod and head to the bathroom.

After my shower, I put on my underwear and bra. I walk to the bed to see a dress laid out on it. I smile. It's so beautiful. It's a sky blue dress with a brown belt near the top. They paired it with a brown bracelet, earrings, and brown boots with that same shade of blue flowers on it. I put the outfit on and stare at myself in the mirror. A tear escapes my eye. I look down and let the tears fall.

Arms wrap around my waist and pull me back against a firm chest. I smile and look up at the mirror. He looks into our reflection, worried. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"This was my mom's favorite color," I sniff.

He frowns and looks down. "I'm sorry. I'll ask for another dress." He starts to let go of me, but I grab his hand and place it on my waist. I shake my head and smile again. He looks into my reflection's eyes and smiles. He kisses my cheek. "Come on," he says and walks me to a hall that branches off into another hall. He opens the door to the room I had stayed in just two weeks ago. He opens the door, revealing a mirror with a table in front of it and a chair. Three girls stand in front of the mirror.

"I want you to meet my sisters." He smiles. They giggle and wave.

I smile and walk to them. "I'm Alexia," I introduce myself.

"Of course. My brother talks about you all the time. You are so much more beautiful in person," the shortest one says. I giggle.

"Thanks. What's all this?" I turn to the table that is covered in makeup and straighteners.

"We did each other's hair and makeup, and now it's your turn. Sit." The same one directs me to the seat. I sit down and they pull my hair out from my pony tail. The tallest one blow dries my hair while the short one looks at me before nodding her head and turning around. "You are already pretty. Not much to do." She turns back around with mascara and eyeliner. She applies them to my eyes. The one who was blow drying my hair grabs a hair straightener and starts straightening my hair. I look into the mirror, catching sight of Beck and the third sister talking while he stares at me lovingly. I blush. They finish me up half an hour later after applying lip gloss and curling my hair.

"You're all done," the short one says. I stand up and look in the mirror. I smile.

"Thanks, you guys. So much," I chirp. "I love it." The tall sister and the one who was talking to Beck nod and walk out the room. "Why don't they talk?" I ask the short one as Beck walks to me.

"They are just shy," she answers. "I'm Emma. Call me Em." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Emma. Call me Lexi." I smile back. She giggles.