Interruption

I walk into our room and see a sleeping Beck. I smile to myself. I run and jump onto the bed landing on him. He shoots up and grabs my waist and flips us over. He looks so tired and I instantly feel bad. He leans his head down and kisses my neck. He sucks on my sweet spot and I moan loudly. He smirks and trails kisses up my neck to my lips. He attacks them hungrily. I moan and pull him down closer to my body.

He pulls away when someone clears their throat. We look at the door and my face must have been redder than a tomato. My twin brother stands there in the doorway looking at us like he is about to throw up. I giggle and pull Beck on top of me and turn my head the other way. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"I believe my sister is already pregnant. Lay off a little?" He says. Beck rolls his eyes.

"What do you want?" He groans.

"Well first off, that image to be erased from my head, and second to spend time with my sister."

Beck growls but flops over and lays on the side closer to the wall of windows. "Yeah sure. Of course, just" I look at Beck who is staring at the ceiling with a mad look on his face. "Just give me a minute, okay??" I smile. He nods and turns around. "Hey, Chris? "

"Yeah?"

"Close the door." He laughs and shakes his head, then silently closes it. I sigh and flip over onto my side. I trace my index finger down his chest and his abs. "Hey." He looks at me. "I'm all yours after this, okay?" I smile. He nods but doesn't look at me. I sigh and stand up and walk to our closet. I pull out an outfit and pull it on. I look at Beck once more before turning and leaving the room.