2 more

I run outside following Chris. He said he smelled someone familiar from our pack. I was excited. Standing at the south border are 2 blonds facing the forest. I can't see their faces but the smell of them is mixed with Rouge and 2 familiar scents. They turn when they hear a branch crunch. They smile.

"Lexi!" They yell at the same time.

"Abs? Cole?" I run to them and we envelope in a hug. "What are you doing here?" I question them.

"Smelled you." Cole says simply with a smirk.

"Come inside." I beckon for them to follow me into the pack house. I walk to the door and there stands a arm crossed Beck.

"Rouges? Seriously lex. They can't come inside, they could be a danger to my pack." He says to me sternly.

"Beck, they're from my old pack." He looks them over.

"To my office." He uncrosses his arms and turns and heads upstairs.

"Who's he?" Cole asks.

"The alpha clearly. He said my pack." Abigail replies smartly.

"But he called her Lex. Nobody calls her Lex." He comebacks. I giggle. "Was that a giggle I just heard? Out of the very not gigglish Alexia?" He asks surprised and sarcastic.

"He's my mate. Now come on." I laugh.

"Lex?" Cole asks.

"Don't call me that." I say simply.

"Kay. Lexi?"

I nod telling him to continue.

"You're pregnant." He says but it's more of a suggestive question.

"Yeah." I say quietly. "Come on." We follow Beck up the stairs and we enter his office. I stand by the window behind Beck's table. He sits down in his chair. He waves for the others to sit down at the chairs in front of his desk.

"Lex, princess." Beck calls.

"Yeah." I look at him as he turns his head to look at me. He waves me over to him. I walk to him and he pulls me down into his laps.

"Alright. You are?" He turns to them.

"Abigail rites and my mate Cole Burgins." Abigail says in reply.

I gawk at them. "Seriously?" I shriek.

"Yep." Cole smiles. He kisses her forehead and she blushes but curls into his side.

"Awe."

"Did you just purr?" Beck smirks.

"No. No shut up!" He smiles.

"Watch it." He smirks. I groan and blush.

"There there kitten." He smiles.

"Beck!" I yell. I get up but he pulls me back down.

"Okay, and why'd you come here?" He questions.

"For her." Abigail smiles at me.

"How did you know she was here?"

"They could smell me." I say amused like it's not weird.

"Ah. Of course." He laughs.

Last chapter for a while since my computer broke. Love you guys!

izzywizzycool

Thanks for providing me with the name Abigail.