Get Some!

I blush and shrink back.

I am greeted by a bunch of men in tuxedos and the words, 'hello' or 'hi' or 'my name is' are all followed by a name. I smile and nod at all of them. They stare at me curiously. After a while, Beck clears his throat and whispers to me, "Your name."

"Oh," I blurt out. He glares at me and I blush. "Oh," I whisper correcting myself. He rolls his eyes at me before sitting behind his desk.

"M–m–my name i–i–is Alexia," I stutter. They stifle laughs and I blush even more.

"Well, Ms. Alexia, we would like to talk to you about the fact that you are a rouge and whether or not we are going to join you into our pack. Generally, the Alpha would be in charge of doing this. But since you are his mate, he will join you based purely on emotions, and we cannot have that. Of course, the other fact is that you are the daughter of the Alpha of our most rival pack, the Crystal Pack." I look at the man speaking; I think his name is John. He mentioned it earlier. "Well," he says. This pulls me back to reality and I realize that I've been staring off into space.

"What?" I ask loudly. The men laugh, besides Beck. He glares at me and I shrink back.

"I said, do you want to join our pack?" he repeats. I scoff at this.

"Are you kidding me! Do I want to join your pack?! What kind of a question is that? You go onto my pack grounds and destroy my home, kill my father, my family. You also kill my entire pack! Do I want to join you?! Hell no! You should've been able to answer that on your own." Beck growls at me. "Yeah, growl at me all you want. You are nobody to me! Matter of a fact, why don't you just reject me right now? Cause I'd rather be dead than mated to a monster like you. I don't respect you, not in the slightest. I hold higher standards to a pig than to you. Growl at me. Go ahead. You don't faze me." I look at Beck.

Beck slams his fist against the table and I don't move. I don't know where this sudden burst of confidence came from, but I am taking advantage of it. "You are just a rouge. You can get off my land right now!" He opens his mouth to say more.

"Oh, no! Please, allow me. I can get off your land. I never thought I'd say this, but thank you for such a great privilege. Honestly, I appreciate your words. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go now. And get away from such a..." I shudder. "Ooh. From such a bitch like you." I smile. "Okay. Bye, now, boys. Bye mate." I smirk at Beck and he glares at me with angry eyes. The boys look back and forth between me and Beck, shocked. "Not really your place to pout." I walk to him and place my hand on his chin and pull him to look at me. "Now is it?" I whisper in his ear before moving away from him and patting him on his chest. I shake my head. "No." I turn and walk away swaying my hips. I open the door and walk out, slamming it behind me.

A part of me feels sad, heartbroken, even. I know he's a jerk, but he's still my mate. I walk a couple steps toward his room to get clothes before I hear the door open and then slam shut. I hear steps coming toward me. He grabs my shoulder and roughly turns me to face him.

"What the hell?" I yell, smacking his hand away. He smashes his lips onto mine before pulling away.

"That was stupid! And hot! But stupid. Don't ever talk to me like that, or talk about me like that in front of others." He smashes his lips on mine again.

I push him off of me. "What the hell?! Fuck off!" I yell at him. I continue walking, but he speeds in front of me. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me to him. He crashes his lips back onto mine and I can't stop myself from kissing him back. My wolf is taking over. He picks me up off the floor and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I tug on his hair and he groans into the kiss. He walks me into his room and closes the door with his foot. He leans against the wall never breaking the kiss. I moan and he pushes off the wall and walks over to the bed. He lays me on the bed and straddles my waist.

He lowers his head and kisses me again but the door opens and we hear an, "Ooh." I laugh and bury my face in his chest, blushing. Beck groans and moves from on top of me. John stands there, along with the other boys. I sit on the bed crisscrossed and look at the boys as they whisper things, looking at me every once in a while. John looks at me and smiles; I blush. Beck notices and looks at John then at me then back at John and he quietly growls. I giggle and stand up. "I'm gonna go shower." I walk over to Beck. "Beck." He looks at me and nods.

"Excuse me." He gestures to the men. They nod and he walks over to me and leads me to a closet that has towels and soap. I grab a towel to wash my body with and a towel to dry off with while Beck grabs soap, shampoo, and conditioner. We walk to the bathroom and I place my towel on the toilet lid and he places the soap, shampoo, and conditioner in the shower.

"Thank you," I whisper. He nods and leans down to kiss my cheek and then he turns and walks out the bathroom. I groan and close the door, leaning on it.

I hate you, I direct to my wolf.

Why?

Because you didn't let me do anything; you completely took over me!

Oh, come on! You know you liked it, she sing songs.

Oh, shut up, I say to her. She hums in response, but a second later, it's completely quiet.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to get warm. While I wait, I get undressed. I step in and let the water fall onto my skin, feeling each individual bead on my back. I shampoo my hair first and then I condition it. I grab my washcloth and put body wash on it before scrubbing my body clean. I rinse off and clean my face before realizing I don't have a toothbrush.

"Shit! Beck!" I yell. A second later, I hear his voice.

"Yes?" he asks

"I forgot my toothbrush," I say shyly.

He laughs before handing me a toothbrush a few seconds later.

"Thanks." I stick my hand out of the shower and take it from him. I brush my teeth. I open the curtain to grab my towel when I see Beck standing there. I scream and cover my body.

"Beck! Get out!" I yell at him, pulling the curtain up to hide my body.

He grins. "Oh, I would have seen it earlier."

I groan. "Beck," I warn.

He giggles. "Fine." He hands me my towel and leaves the room. I groan and dry off my body before drying my hair. I brush through it with my fingers and then pull it up into a messy bun. I wrap the towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I find Beck lying on the bed on his phone.

"Beck," I call. He turns to me. "I need clothes." He smiles and stands up, walking to a door. He opens it and there is a closet full of... nothing.

He laughs. "You should probably talk to someone about that."

I groan.

He shrugs it off and walks back to the bed and gets back on his phone. I stare at him in confusion. He puts the phone up to his ear.

"Hello. I need girl's clothes delivered to the Alpha's room please." He waits. "Yeah. Thanks." He hangs up and stares at me. I blush and sit on the edge of the bed.