New Meeting

Chris's POV

As I pace my room looking for a piece of paper to write on a most wonderful smell feels my room. The scent grows stronger every waking second. I walk to my door and open it. Down the hallway standing still is a somewhat short girl. Her blond lies all the way to her waist. She has rosy pink lips and eyes as blue as the Caribbean Sea. An urge to touch her feels me and I numbly walk over to her. I touch her cheek and my hand tingles. She gasps and pulls away. I frown. I look down at my hand and smile. I look down into her eyes and am sucked deep into a paralyzed state.

"My names Chris."

"M... My na..... My names Emma." She says but stutters.

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

A cheerful voice fills the room. "Chris! Emma!" Neither of us moves our eyes away from each other. "What's wrong?" She says realizing somethings off. I turn to my sister. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I turn back to Emma and she stares up at me in awe. I chuckle. "I just met this Emma."

Emma nods slowly. "And I, Chris."

"Riiiiight. Well, to what do I have this pleasure?" Alexia mocks Emma and the proper way she just used to talk in.

Neither of us say anything. Emma stares at me and I stare back at her.

"Wait....." She walks to me and grabs my arm. She makes me touch Emma and she gasps and jumps back. "Your her mate." She looks up at me. I nod slowly and look back at Emma. She looks up at Alexia.

"Are you going to tell Beck?" Alexia asks both of us. We both hesitate but another voice joins in, booming.

"Tell me what?" Alexia walks over to Beck. He wraps her into his arms. She sighs and noticeably relaxes. I look at Emma and she shakes her head as if to warn against me hugging her, which I was thinking. He kisses her forehead but she wants more. She lifts her head and pulls him to her. She kisses him and he grips on the hem of her shirt. He pushes her into him as far as her belly will allow. They finally pull away and Alexia turns back to us. "Alright. Tell me what?" Emma looks up at me. I groan.

"She's my mate." I say proudly.

His eyes feel with anger but soon happiness. "Finally. She's wanted a mate for so long. But I swear if you hurt her in any way." He warns. I nod.

"I won't." I promise.

"Good." He looks between Emma and I. "We have some work to tend to." Lexi groans.

"Baby, you've been off Luna duties for a while, you gotta get back into it. Okay?" He says to her. She reluctantly nods. They head off into a room down the hallway leaving Emma and I alone. I turn to her and smile. She blushes and looks down.

I will leave you guys with this. I love you guys! Thank you to everyone who reads my book. You guys are so important to me! SHHHHHH! halfway to a million reads! Can't wait till I get there!