Painful Memories

I wake up to a quiet snoring. I flip over and face Beck. He's so cute. I kiss his cheek and he moans and slowly opens his eyes. He blinks a few times to adjust his eyes. He looks at me and smiles. (The exact position is in the picture. P.s. this is actually him; he's played by Alex Pettyfer.) I lean into him and kiss his lips. Just when he's about to get into the kiss, I pull away.

"I'm gonna get ready to go to Emma's." I stand up and pull my hair out of the bun it's in. I let it fall down my back. I walk to the closet to get my towel. I head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get undressed. Just as I'm about to get into the shower, I see that I'm out of shampoo.

"Beck!" I call.

"Hmmm," he hums in response.

"I ran out of shampoo. Can you give me some? I'm already undressed," I say, looking at the already steaming shower. I turn it down a little.

"Sorry, love. Why don't you get it?" I can hear the smile in his voice. I groan.

"Beck, please," I whine. He doesn't respond. I groan and wrap my towel around my body and leave the bathroom. I walk to the closet and pull out some shampoo. I turn around and Beck stands there, smirking. I roll my eyes.

He lifts my chin to kiss him but I turn my head. He whines.

"Baby," he pouts.

"No." I turn my head the other way as he puts his face to mine to try to kiss me again. I hold my head up high.

"Thanks. That's easier." He crashes his lips against mine. I pull away. He frowns and then a smile lights up his face. He looks at my towel.

I shake my head, knowing what he's thinking. "No." He holds his hands out toward my body. "No, Beck!" I warn. He grins and in one swift movement, my towel drops to the floor and I'm exposed. I drop the shampoo and quickly cover my body. He smiles and I blush, embarrassed.

"It's okay, love. It's just me." He tries to pull my hands away but I don't let him. I shake my head.

"No, Beck." A tear escapes my eyes.

I walk with the front of my body facing Beck back to the bathroom, not uncovering myself once. I get there and go behind the door and shut it. I quickly get into the shower and let the hot water drip onto my back while my mind goes elsewhere with memories.

*Flashback*

"Come here!" he yells and yanks me by my hair toward him. I scream in pain and hold onto my ponytail. My face is hot with tears.

"Please! Leave me alone!" I cry out.

"Oh, but we are alone, aren't we." He smirks. I look around frantically for something but all I see is an empty parking lot. I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party. I knew I shouldn't have walked home alone.

He pulls me into his arms and kisses me harshly. I try to pull away, but he digs his fingernails into my arm, leaving little half moons. I scream and cry harder. He forces his tongue into my mouth. I try to pull away, but he smacks me. My face stings as my head swings to the side. He leaves messy wet kisses down my neck. I land a punch on his jaw. His head swings to the left before he pushes me to the ground.

"You Bitch!" he yells. He straddles me and holds my hands above my head. I try to shove him off of me but he slaps my face again. I hiss in pain. He uses one hand to hold mine in place while he pulls down my pants and underwear with the other. I scream and cry and thrash, trying to get him off. He groans and punches me. My lip starts to bleed. I struggle as unbuckles his pants and pulls them down to his knees. He plants a sloppy kiss on my lips before pushing into me. I scream in pain and bite my bottom lip. I cry out.

"Please. Please stop!" I cry out as he roughly thrusts into me. He just grunts and slams into me harder.

*End Of Flashback*

I don't notice I'm crying until there is knocking at the door.

"Lex? Lexi, baby, I'm sorry. I... I didn't know you would cry. I'm sorry." I choke back a sob.

"I'm fine, Beck," I call.

"I know you're not okay Lex. Can I come in?" he asks.

I wipe away a fallen tear. "No. Beck, I'm showering. Go away," I reply. He sighs but I hear footsteps lead away. I start crying again, and this time, I'm full on sobbing.