Surprise

1 month later
Beck's POV
"You look great Beck. Don't sweat it." Chris says.
"I know. I'm just nervous, that's all." I say fixing my tie. "Oh who am I kidding? I look great." I chuckle.
"Yes. You do. Now I'm gonna go. Emma's waiting for me." He says. I smile and nod. He leaves the room and I stare at myself in the mirror.
What I'd she hates me for doing this? I ask my wolf.
She won't. She's completely in love with you. He reassures.
I know but-
No buts Beck. She loves us. I nod and My wolf stays silent.
***********
Alexia POV
"I wonder where he's taking me." I say to Reyna, Beck's mother. "Just a hint. Please. And I'll stop bugging you." I compromise.
"No. Just know that he wants you rock look your best. And you look absolutely stunning in white so I decides to get you this." She pulls out a white dress from the closet.
"I didn't see that." I say.
"I know. I put it there while you were showering. Now your hair and make up is done so all that's left is the dress and you can get out of here." She smiles.
"Thank you Reyna." I say. She nods and leaves the room.
*********
Reyna POV
"Alright. You know what to do honey." I smile. He nods.
"Remember when it was us?" He stares into my eyes lovingly.
"Yes. You're gonna make me cry, just thinking about it." I look down and wipe away a tear.
"I love you so much. You are so beautiful. My dreams come true everything I could've wished for. I never could be thought I could be blessed with someone so amazing. You brighten my world with just your smile. Your laughter fills my world with joy. You're my first priority, and I'd do anything in this world to protect you. I love you so much, my dear." Alexander touches my cheek. I smile as another tear falls.
"I love you too." I smile. He wipes away the tear with his thumb before leaning down and kissing me. I pull away. "Shell be ready and Beck wants you to take her to him."
"I know. I know reyna." He laughs. I sigh.
"Okay." I lean into his chest and wrap my arms around his waist in a hug. He wraps his arms around shoulders and buries his chin in my hair.
"Okay. Go." He says. I nod and pull away before kissing him once more and walking to where I'm required.
********
Alexander POV
The door opens about five minutes after Reyna leaves.
"Alexia. You look wonderful. Absolutely stunning." I kiss her cheek she giggles and blushes.
"Thank you. I don't understand why I can't just walk by myself. Not that I don't appreciate you here but-" I cut her off.
"But it's not like anything could happen while your on pack grounds. I know. I know, but you know Beck. He would never risk you being taken away from him again."
She looks at me and nods. I hold out my arm for her. "Shall we?" She nods and links her arm with mine.
*******
Alexia POV
Alexander and I make small talk while we walk.
"We used to have a dog. His name was Beck." He jokes. I laugh. "But now he seems more like a bird. So free." He smiles. I smile too. Be always felt like a father to me since we left. Whatever I'm doing tonight I'm glad he's here to keep my company.
"Where are we going? Reyna wouldn't tell me." I ask.
"I know. Sadly we are to not tell you. It's a surprise. But trust me, you'll love it. It's so beautiful and romantic." He looks straight ahead. I nod.
We walk for about 5 minutes before the path light up. It's light by strung lanterns. On the ground there are rose petals on the ground. They spell out words.
My beautiful princess we walk more steps. I am glad to, more steps. Call you mine. More steps. We have the moon, more steps. Goddess to thank.
More steps. For that.
You were and
Are such a great
Blessing.
I love you
Forever and always.
I smile. Alexander pulls away after the clearing comes into comes into place.
"What?" I ask confused.
"Chris wanted to take you to him. I wanted to too. So I did. And he will." He points to a small, tiny clearing to my left. Chris stands there. He walks towards me.
"Hey sis. I know I missed alot. But I'm not missing this."
Alexander leaves and walks to the clearing.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"You'll see." He smiles.
"You're not gonna tell me either are you?" I accuse.
"Nope. Just go with the flow." He holds out his arm. I glare at him and take it.
"I love you sis. You are so important to me. I wish dad could see you now." He starts to tear up. I stop.
"No. Don't do that. Don't cry. It's nothing serious. We're just going on a date. Dad doesn't have to be here for this."
He tugs me forward and we start walking. When we get to the clearing there are rows and rows of seats filled with pack members.
A song comes on.