Rouges

Beck's POV

I sniffed the air and smelled the defined smell of a rouge. "Stay here." I growled at Alexia. I thought the scent was from inside the pack house since it was so strong but I ran into my Beta John.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I growl. I haven't seen him since the fight at Alexia's pack.

"No time. There is a group of rouges on our territory. They're asking for the Luna." He says. I growl.

"No. Why haven't you attacked yet?" I yell.

"They haven't. They have only requested the presence of the Luna." He replies.

"Take me to them." I growl not liking the though of anyone being around my mate. John leads me outside to a circle of my best warriors. They are circled around a group of rouges. The smell is so strong and rotten, I bite my tongue from hissing in disgust. "What do you want?" I growl as I make contact with the 'leader' of them. I know it's him because everyone else is sitting on the ground behind him and he stands tall and defiant.

"We wish only to talk to your Luna." He says.

"Why?" I growl.

"I think she would be very happy to see us again." He says. Then a thought comes to my mind. I walk up to him and whisper something in his ear, asking who he is. He replies and I smile.

"I think so too." I turn on my heels and walk to my beta. "If they so much as move outside the circle, attack." I say simply. He nods and turns to the rouges watching them. I run to Alexia's and I's room. She is laying down on her phone.

"Lex, princess? I need you to come with me. Now." I say. She looks at me confused but nods anyways and stands up. She slips her phone into the back pocket of her jeans and walks to me. I grab her hand in mine and lead her outside. I pull her along with me to the circle. I walk her into the circle and as soon as she sees the people inside she tears up.

"Chris?" She says her voice breaking apart. He nods. She throws her arms around his neck and he hugs her tight. I growl lowly and try to control my wolf who doesn't like her touching someone other than us. "But I thought you were dead." She whimpers. "I couldn't mind-link you guys." She cries.

"When dad died, the pack fell apart. We separated. Everyone became rouges which is why we couldn't mind-link. I missed you so much sis." He kisses her cheek. I growl lowly and they pull apart. Chris stares at me then turns back to Lex. "Your mate?" He asks. She nods and smiles at me. "He killed dad." He says simply but I know he hurts and hates me but he is only happy to have found his sister.

"I know." She frowns. "But we've talked about it. We figured it out. I love him Chris." She says smiling at me. She looks behind him and sees the rest of the guys. "How in the hell did you manage to get all the warriors with you? And why are you the 'leader'? They should be the ones lading you." She says confused.

"Well, they are used to an Alpha figure and since dad died and you weren't there to lead they sort of answered to me." He says smiling. "But now you won't be an Alpha anymore, you're just a Luna." He smirks. She punches him playfully.

"I missed you so much Chris." Her voice cracks again but she gives a smile. He pulls her into his arms and kisses her forehead.

"I know. Me too." He sighs. "Me too."