Family

In the middle of Beck and I talking to his family there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Beck said dropping my hand which he had been holding since we sat down. He stood up and walked to the door to open it. "Hey sis." I heard Beck say. "And sis. And sis." He said each one sounding flatter than the one before it.

Beck walked in with Emma, Bella and Jessica following. "Hey Em." I chirp before patting the seat next to me. She nods but turns to her mom first. "Hey momma." She bends down and hugs her and kisses her cheek.

"Hey Emma. So you've met Alexia?" She asks looking at me.

"Yes Ma'am. A while ago actually. She's so cool. But Ms.Bella and Jessi refuse to talk to her." She smirks.

I look at them and they show no emotion. Emma walks over to me and plops down on the couch. She grabs my hand which I let her hold. But not soon after Beck see's and glares at her before growling playfully and pulling the same hand away from her and holding it in his. She rolls her eyes at Beck and sticks out her tongue. I giggle.

*After everyone leaves*

Beck snakes his hands under my shirt. "Mmmmm. You are so sexy." He kisses my neck. I moan. I pull him by his shirt up to my face and crash my lips on his. He pulls away and takes off my shirt before practically ripping my shirt behind. He presses wet kisses down my neck and kisses the top of both of my breast. He kisses my stomach down to my underwear. He slowly unbuckles my bra and slips them off, kissing each shoulder. He then takes off his pants and then his boxers. I stare at him and he stares back with lust filled eyes. Then in a swift movement my panties are off and he is with his member to my entrance. He enters and he moans.

"You're so tight baby." He thrust in and out of me. I dig my nails into his back as he goes deeper and harder into me with each thrust. I moan and he leans his face down to mine and kisses my lips sweetly. I moan and he grips onto my hips. After about 30 minutes he groans and thrust into me faster. He grips onto my hips as I claw my nails into his shoulder as we hit our highs together. He pulls out of me and pants and kisses my lips one more time before laying besides me.