Beatings

My eyes flutter open to a blinding light. I blink and try to adjust my eyes to the light. I look around and notice that I'm in a small cell. I look up as the door bangs open. My breath hitches when I see who it is.
"Hello sweetheart. I told you I'd come to get you. Too bad our baby didn't make it. But I promise we'll make another one." He walks to me. I press against the wall. He bends down and leans into me. He inhales my scent then moans. He kisses my mark.
"Don't worry baby. We'll get that off soon."
"Fuck off!" I yell. His hand rises and lands a stinging slap to my face. I bite back a cry and look straight in his face. I spit at him and he growls. He stands up yanking me up. He punches me. It hurt like a bitch. He punches me again and again until I start bleeding. He then knees me in my stomach. I double over in pain. I stand back up and try to knee him in his groin but he catches my foot and flips me. I fall onto the ground. I try to shift but thanks to Celeste I can't.
He walks to me on the ground. He grabs my face and turns it to face him. He roughly kisses my lips and I knee him in his stomach.
"You bitch!" He curses.
He stands up and walks to the door.
"Do what you wish." I hear him say before I hear footsteps lead away. In walks a familiar looking girl.
"Looks like I did walk away hmmm. Too bad daddy wasn't lucky enough." Then it all floods back to me. The girl who was making out with my mate. I growl.
"Such a strong Luna." She retorts.
"What do you want?" I growl.
"It's simple. Beck is mine. You took him from me. He was mine! Then you come in and claim to be his mate, but he's mine." She growls.
"He will never be yours." I snarl. She laughs.
"What? Do you think he loves you?" I don't say anything. "He doesn't. He loves me. You will never be good enough for him. But enough talk." She says. She walks towards me. I stand up and stare at her. I try to punch her but she ducks. She kicks the back of my knee and I fall. I catch myself up and get back up. I punch her and her flies to the left. She turns to look at me then touches her cheek. She chuckles and lunges at me. She tackles me and straddles me on the floor. She punches my face multiple times. I try to get her off.
I finally managed to push her off. I stumble to get up. I rush to the door which is still open. I feel a stinging in my head as I am yanked back by my hair. I scream out in pain and grab at my ponytail. She pulls me harder and I fall back. She closes the door and walks to me. I scramble back to the wall. She kicks me in my stomach and I cough up blood. She continues to kick me repeatedly.
My vision starts to blur and my eyes start to close.
"Oh no you don't you slut." She grabs my hair and pulls me up.
I cry out. I grab my ponytail and stand up, trying to ease the pain. She let's go and punches me again. She grabs my shoulders and pulls me down before bringing her knee up to my stomach landing a powerful blow. I fall onto the floor and cough up blood. She grabs my hair again and yanks on it. My head lifts and I stare into her eyes.
"Look at you. He could never love a weakling like you." She let's go and I rest my head on the clod stone floor. She walks away and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.
"Beck." I whimper. My vision starts to blur as black spots form in my eyes. I blink my eyes before they close the final time and everything turns black.