Thomas

Thomas POV
It's been an hour since she's escaped. I sit in my room, biting my nails, hoping that she makes it. There's a knock at my door. I stand up and smooth my shirt before walking to the door and opening it.
"Thomas." One of the guards, Jack, says. "The boss requested your presence."
I nod curtly and walk out the room closing the door behind me. We walk down long hallways before we come to two wooden double doors. Jack pushes open the right door. I walk in and the door closes. I gulp.
"Thomas." I look up and see The Boss. He looks back and signals for someone to come forward. I hear whimpers and Alexia comes forward with two guards grabbing her. She struggles but they don't let go.
"Do you know anything about her?" The boss asks. I shake my head.
"No sir. Why?" I try to stay calm.
"Because we found her trying to run away." He replies.
"No. I've never seen her."
"That's funny. Because your scent is on her. Fresh." He looks at me.
"I must've been passing by." I explain.
"Mmmmm. No. I dont think it's that." He shakes his head.
"Then I don't know why my" He cuts me off.
"You know very well why your scent is on her. You helped her escape, didn't you Thomas." I look at her.
"No sir."
He stands up and walks to me. "Come." He beckons me. I follow him and we walk until we enter the courtyard. Alexia struggles against the guards as they tie her to a poll. Her back is against the pole and she faces me. The guards grab me next and pull me to the pole across her. I try to break free of they're grip but The Boss knees me in my stomach. I groan in pain. They tie me up. My back away from the pole.
A guy walks into the courtyard with a whip and Alexia's eyes widen. He walks to me. "You've made a bad choice Thomas." The Boss says. He walks away leaving me, Alexia, and the 3 other men. My shirt is tripped apart on the back. I grit my teeth together and wrap my arms around the pole tightly. I hear the whip of air before the whip strikes down on my back. I yell in pain. Another blow.
I start to gear cries.
"No! Please!" They ignore her. I shut my eyes tight as another hit stings my back. Tears start to form I'm my eyes. I look at her. She opens her eyes and I hold them in a stare. Another blow, I flinch and try to hold all the pain in. Another, I hiss. She turns her head sharply.
I start to feel a warm liquid flow down my back. More hits. I start to cry uncontrollably in pain. Another hit. I stare straight into each guards eyes. When another hit lands they look away. I chuckle. Another hit and I fall. My arms are stretched up where they are tied. My knees touch the floor, holding me up. My head pressed against the wooden pole. Another hit, I scream. The only sound as that I hear are Alexia's cries and pleads, my screams, and the whip of air.
After about 5 more minutes he stops. A guard walks to me. He pulls out a gun.
"No!" Alexia screams. Tears rolling down my cheeks I look at her.
"It's okay. I regret nothing." She stares into my eyes. I nod and look up at the guard.
I stare straight into his eyes as he raises his gun. He starts to pull the trigger.
"I regret nothing." I say quickly and all I can register is the sound of a fire.
I officially hate myself. I know you guys probably do too. Killing off all the characters. Made me sad to write this. Tell me what you think of the last few chapters, and what you think will happen next. Love you guys!!! 😍😍😍😘💯