Back

Beck's POV

I walk in the door to the pack house and am greeted by the familiar smells of the pack house. I sigh and smile. I realize how short of a time we've been gone and much I miss my mate. I frown and walk to our room. On the floor below ours I smell a sweet scent. Vanilla and cherry blossoms. The so familiar smell of Alexia. I follow the scent to 456. I smile, she loves my sister. I knock and the door opens a few seconds later. My sister opens the door in a sports bra and track shorts. She looks surprised that I'm here. She holds up her index finger, signaling for me to wait. I nod and she disappears. A few seconds later my mate shows up in the same thing as my sister. She runs to me and jumps up. I catch her and she wraps her legs around my waist. I place one hand on our lower back pressing her closer to me and my other on her hip. She places her hands on either sides of my face and smashes her lips against mine. I groan and she smiles and takes that as her moment. She sticks her tongue in my mouth and explores it. I moan and the sound of someone clearing their throat pulls us back to reality.

I look up to see my sister. I blush.

"Damn Beck. She's already pregnant." Emma says. This time Lex blushes and I laugh. I peck her lips one last time before putting her down. She instantly wraps her arms around my waist.

"Are you still up for the run?" Emma asks ALexia. She nods. I look down at her then at my little sister.

"Nope. Not like that, either of you. Put on a shirt. Now." I order. Emma rolls her eyes and tries to walk past me. I catch her wrist and pull her to me. "Shirt. Now." I growl. She scowls but turns towards her closet. She grabs one and pulls it over her head and throws one at Lex. She looks at me and smirks and pulls it over her head. She slowly pulls it down and I smile satisfied.

She giggles and pecks my lips before grabbing Emmas hand and tugging her out of her room. I frown when her scent leaves my nose. I turn around and walk out her room and close the door behind me. I walk to our room and flop down on the bed. I inhale the scent of her side of the bed. I moan and cuddle deeper into the bed. I flip over on my back and take out my phone. I unlock it and my home screen pops up. A picture of me and Alexia. When I asked her to marry me.

You see we were in a hallway so the cameras got it on surveillance. I zoomed it in and paused at just the right spot. I sent it to myself. It's beautiful. I think I'm gonna get it printed out and give to Lex for a wedding present. She'll love it. I smile and close my eyes. My mind drifts off and I sleep.