Lost

I skip going to Emma's and go for a run instead. On my way outside, I am greeted by the pack members. I smile, acknowledging them, and keep on going. I go to the Western border and shift before taking off. I give complete control to my wolf and she runs faster than ever. The wind whips through our fur, leaving a whistling sound in our ears. The sound of nature calms me, the birds chirping, the crunch of leaves under our feet. I don't know how long my wolf has been running, but we come to a river.

My wolf stops and lays down panting before giving full control to me. I lay there for a few minutes before shifting. I stand up and walk along side the river. It's so beautiful. It sparkles a burning orange. I look up at the sky and see that the sun is setting.

I don't know which way we came from.

Do you know where we came from? I ask my wolf.

No........ Sorry I was so just so angry! she growls.

Ugh okay. We'll figure it out.

How could mate do this to us?

I stay silent before she whimpers.

I don't know.

My wolf doesn't say anything else and neither do I. I look around, sniffing the air for something familiar. Everything smells the same. Like dirt. I whimper and curl into a ball on the ground and cry. I shake back and forth on my side and whimper when a gust of wind hits me. It's so cold. The cold wind whips my body for what seems like a life time before my mind drifts elsewhere in a dream.

*********************

I wake up to someone whispering in my ear. "Come on, Alexia, wake up. Wake up for me." Lips press to my forehead and I flinch away. A shirt is lifted onto me and I am swept with Beck's scent and warmth. I look at Beck and frown and close my eyes. He takes me into his arms and I shiver by the blow of wind. I whimper and he pulls me closer to him. He runs with super speed, only making it worse because thew wind hits me constantly. My teeth start to chatter and I feel Beck flinch before he whimpers and pulls me closer to his bare chest.

A few minutes later, I see the pack house start to form in the distance. It's not but a minute more when we are at the door.

"Hello, Luna. Hello, Alpha," the pack members greet, but Beck keeps on running. He busts open the door to our room and runs to the bed. He lays me down and covers me up before disappearing into the bathroom. I hear the water run. Beck walks back to me. He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. I look at the tub that is filling up. When the water gets about three-fourths of the way to the top, Beck talks.

"I'm gonna put you in there okay? I know you don't want to strip in front of me so I'll put you in there with your clothes on. But you have to do it." He starts to lower me into the water. When the hot water touches my body I scream and clutch onto Beck. I scramble to get up. "I'm sorry, but you have to warm up. Only for a minute. Come on." He frowns.

He lowers me into the water and I tense as the hot water envelops me. A second later, my body relaxes and I sit there, staring off into space. I hear footsteps leave the bathroom and a second later return. I turn my head and Beck stands there with a towel. He picks me up so I'm standing in the tub and he wraps the towel around my body. He picks me up and swings me over the tub before placing me on a towel on the floor. I start dripping and pretty soon the towel on the floor is soaked. Beck leaves the bathroom so I can strip and dry my body off.

After I'm done, I notice clothes on the sink. I pick them up and put them on. I look at the fogged mirror and trace my finger over it creating a shape made into two. A broken heart and on either side the initials of our name.

On the left, there is an "AB" for Alpha Beck, and on the other, there is an "LA" For Luna Alexia. I frown and rub my hand over the whole mirror so that the heart disappears and the fog is gone. I open the bathroom door and pass by Beck, who is sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Lex?" he calls but I continue walking to the room I stay in when something happens with me and Beck. I close the door and lock it. I lie on my bed and cry.