Transfers

I groan as I pull out another paper. Beck has me doing transfer forms. Like when a wolf wants to join our pack because their mate is in ours or when someone wants to leave. We have to make sure they aren't transferring into an enemy pack. I sort through them for the reasons. I pick up a paper and freeze. My hand starts to shake and I feel my eyes glaze over. I sniff. Beck jerks towards me. A tear falls.

"What's wrong?" Beck asks concerned. I show him the paper. "Shit. I'm so sorry. Come here princess." He wraps me in his arms and I drop the paper and grip on the back of his shirt as I sob. After about 10 minutes I calm down. "You okay?" He asks me looking me in my eyes. I nod. "I'm sorry baby. I should have gotten rid of that. I didn't know it was in there." He sighs.

I shake my head. "It's okay babe. Come here." I hook my finger in his collar and bring him towards me. I kiss him passionately. He wraps his arms around the small of my back. He moans and I smile. I pull away and bend over to pick up the paper. Beck stops me. He gets on the floor on his knees and picks up the paper. He hands it to me. Then he picks up my shirt.

"Hi peanut. It's daddy again. I just wanted to say I love you." He then whispers. "More than mommy." I smack the back of his head with the paper. He winces. I laugh. "Daddy has to go now before mommy puts me on the couch."

I laugh. "Good idea Beck." He looks up at me and scowls. I giggle. He kisses my baby bump and pulls my shirt back down.

He stands up. "Come on." He holds out his hand and I take it. He pulls me up and then entwines our fingers. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." He smiles. I put the paper, with a transfer from my old pack, on the desk and walk with Beck.

I know I know. It's a short chapter but i only had 10 minutes. I'm in school. I had to give you guys a chapter. So there goes this. Love all my beautiful readers.