Bye Beck

*3 weeks later*

"Baby!" I call.

"Yes princess?" Beck answers from the bathroom.

"Do you have to go?" I ask sitting on our bed and looking in the direction of our bathroom. He walks out with a frown on his face.

"Yes. Lex, baby you know this. I'm sorry. I'll be back in three days. I promise." He leans down and plants a gentle kiss on my lips. He pulls away and I sigh at the loss of his contact. He stands back up and walks to the closet. He grabs something and turns around. He holds up two shirts.

"Black or white?" He says. I place my thumb on my chin and moan thoughtfully. "The black one." I say biting my bottom lip.

He smiles. "Thanks." He pulls off the shirt he is wearing now and I stare at his bare chest. He sees me staring. I bite my lip.

"Like what you see?" He smirks. I groan.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. He growls lowly and walks over to me.

"Tsk, Tsk. Tsk. Do not roll your eyes at your Alpha." He says warning.

"Their Alpha, my mate." I giggle. He chuckles and leans down as if to kiss me but at the last second he pulls away.

"Beck!" I scoff.

"What?" He asks innocently. I glare at him.

"Oh. I swear you will regret that." I warn. He stalks towards me.

"How?" He whispers tauntingly. He leans down to kiss me but I pull away this time. "Baby. Come on. I have to go." He whines. I look at my phone. I groan.

"Okay fine." I say. A wide grin spreads across his face. He leans down to me and kisses my lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for a entrance. I let him in and he explores my mouth. He grabs my waist and picks me up. He makes me stand on the bed. This time I'm taller than him so he tilts his head up to kiss me as I tilt my head down. I place my hands on either side of his face while his hands lay on my hips.

There is a knock at the door. Beck groans. "What?" He growls. The door creaks open revealing Beta John. He watched my while Beck was at a meeting.

"It's time to go." He says. Beck nods dismissing him. The door closes and Beck turns back to me. He sighs.

"This is it princess. I have to go." He frowns. Tears well up in my eyes and I sniffle as a tear rolls down my cheek. He kisses it away. "Please don't cry baby. I'll be back soon. I promise." He whispers. I nod.

"Okay." I whisper, my voice hoarse.

He gives a sad smile. I cup his face in my hands and lean my face down to his. I kiss his lips passionately. He pulls away and he rests his forehead against mine. I sigh and he pulls away and kisses my forehead. He picks me up and sits me down on the bed. He gets onto his knees and wraps his arms around my waist. He bites the hem of my shirt and tugs it up. He kisses my baby bump. I trace circles on his arm.

"Hey Peanut. I gotta go on a trip for a while. I love you. Please behave and don't hurt mommy okay?" He kisses my stomach again. He sighs and stands up and walks to the other side of our bed where his bags are. He picks them up and I stand up. He smiles and leans his head down to kiss me one last time.

"I wish you'd tell me what you're doing. You've been acting strange lately." I pull away and frown.

"I know." He gives a small sad smile. "But it'll make sense later." He kisses my forehead. I nod and look down.

Alpha. It's time. Beta John mind-links. I look up at Beck. He frowns.

"Bye princess." He kisses my cheek before turning and disappearing out of our door. He closes it and it clicks shut. I walk to the wall of windows.

"Bye Beck." I whisper as a tear falls down my face. His figure appears and walks towards a black SUV. He throws his bags in the back before walking to the passenger door. He opens it and looks up at me. He smiles and blows me a kiss. I blow one back and he turns away and gets in the car. After he shuts the door the car sits there for a second before driving. I watch as the black SUV shimmers in the sunlight as it tears my mate away from me. When it disappears into the horizon I walk to our closet and pull off my pants and shirt and grab one of Beck's shirts and pull it over my head.

His scent flushes over me and I sigh in content. I shimmy over to our bed and curl into the sheets before drifting off to sleep.