Vomiting

*2 weeks later*

Beck's POV

I wake up to an empty bed. I notice that the light to the bathroom is on but the door is closed. I stand up and Knock on the door. "Lex?" I call. I hear the sound of retching. I try to open the door but it's locked. I kick the door open and see Alexia on her knees in front of the toilet, vomiting. I run to her and hold her hair out of the way. I rub her back and encourage her to let it out. After about 10 minutes she sits back against the tub. She groans exhausted and rubs her throat, which must be burning with acid.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods and I stand up and hold out my hand for her to take. She grabs it and I pull her up. She walks to the sink and grabs some toothpaste and her toothbrush and begins brushing her teeth. After she's done she gurgles some water and then walks out the bathroom. She lays back down on the bed. I check the time on my phone and notice it's already 12.

"Lex, baby, come on let's eat." She groans and flips over. "Lex princess Come on." She flips over and sits up.

"Shut up! I am fucking tired! Let me sleep!" She snaps. I stand there staring at her shocked. She flips over and lays back down. I am pissed so I decide to work on some pack stuff. I walk to my office and close the door before sitting down at my desk. I pull out paperwork and work for a good solid 30 minutes before there is a knock at my door.

"What?" I ask thinking it's my beta, John.

My door opens slowly revealing a puffy eyed Alexia. "B-B-Beck." She whispers. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She looks down and fidgets with her fingers.

"It's okay baby. Come here." She looks up at me and walks towards me. I pull her down onto my laps. "It's okay." I comfort. She starts to cry and my heart aches. "No. Baby don't cry. It's okay." I grab her hand and trace circles on it. After about 3 minutes she stops crying.

"Beck?" She ask.

"Yes?" I look at her tear stained face.

"When will we be able to mind link?" She asks.

"When you become part of this pack." I frown. "Why?"

"Just wandering." She stands up but groans and places her hand on her stomach. "Owww." She says as a tear starts to roll down her face.

I stand up and come to her and place my hand on top of hers. "What? Whats wrong?" I ask worried. She looks down at her stomach.

"We need to see the doctor. Beck, I haven't gone through heat. It usually happens the week after your first mating. Beck, I think I'm pregnant." She says looking up at me.

I pick her up bridal style and run to the pack hospital.