Fights

"My name is Celeste." She speaks. She smiles a beautiful smile pure of heart. I finally take a breath. I don't know how I lived holding it in for so long. The feeling of power dies down and as soon as it's so little that I can barely feel it, Beck and I both fall. I groan and Beck stands up. He holds out a hand for me and I take it. He pulls me up. We turn around to Chris and Emma who don't move, at all.
"Chris! Emma!" I call. They don't move an inch. "What the hell?" I mutter. I turn back to Beck who looks at this beautiful lady, Celeste.
"Who are you." Beck demands in a deep growl.
"I would watch who you growl at. You may be an Alpha, but you're not mine." Celeste says in a deathly tone. I whimper. Beck looks at me and his features soften.
"We need to talk." She says.
"Like hell we do. How the hell do you know our names? And why the fuck" He cuts off.
"Language!" She exclaims.
"Why are you here?" He corrects himself.
"Like I said, we need to talk." She says calmly. Beck tries to say something else but I stop him. I place my hand on his arm and he looks at me. He growls lowly. She turns around and walks towards the beach house. Beck and I follow.
Inside the house it is completely dark except for a room lit up. The door is closed to it but I can still see the sparkly blue light from within. I knock on the door. After a second the door opens and Celeste walks out.
"What was that?" I ask curious.
"What was what?" She asks innocently and walks past me. I scowl and turn around. "You have so much grace. It's unusual." I say.
"Why yes. I do. But this is my first time being in your Earthly world, and on mine, why, we are always so graceful. Except for when we get mad or annoyed. It doesn't usually happen." She responds.
"What do you mean 'Your world'?" I ask before Beck gets loud.
"Did I not tell you?" She whispers.
"Tell us what?" I look at her with suspicious eyes.
"Oh no. Of course not. Your blabber mouth friends would not close their whole for a second!" She says to herself. "I am Celeste, the Moon Goddess."
"I will have your head. Tell me who you are." Beck yells.
"Do not get a mouth and threaten me. I could take you down with one hand, and do Alexia's nails with the other." Celeste yells, losing her cool.
"I'd like to see you try." He challenges. She laughs. A really fake laugh, like the fact that he thinks that humors her. She stops and looks at him. He lifts into the air and claws at his throat. He gasps for air and tries to ply some imaginary object off of his throat. He starts to cough as his face gets red. He starts to kick his legs. He fights with all he has. I look at Celeste as she stares at him with a focus that scares me. Her eyes are black and cloudy. "L.. Lex." Beck struggles.
"Celeste! Celeste!" I yell she looks at me the second time. Tears roll down my cheeks. She looks back at Beck. His head dropped and his limbs limp. She turns away and her eyes clear, returning to the rich brown. As soon as her eyes are back to brown I look at Beck as he falls hard onto the ground.
"Beck!" I scream. I run to him and drop to his side. I pick his head up and place it into my lap. "Beck. Beck." I cry. Celeste walks over to us. "Get away! Stay away from me!" I scream. My tears fill with hate. I get up and scream. I run at her and punch her, catching her off guard. Her head flies to the left. She gasps, touches her face and looks at me. My eyes blur with tears and I feel my wolf pushing against my wall. I try to keep her from surfacing but she breaks through. I am pushed to the back of my mind as I shift. My wolf snarls. I watch through my wolf's eyes as she stalks towards Celeste. Celeste looks at us, unaffected. I feel power surges through me again making my insides melt. I get a major headaches as I feel my wolf being FORCED back inside me. It hurts like hell. My wolf falls on the floor and whimpers. When the shift is complete I lay on the floor in a ball. I scream in pain as I feel my wolf disappear, like a chunk of me is being ripped out. Nothing. I hear nothing. I look up with hot tears burning my face like a fire.
"I'm sorry." She says, sincere. She walks over to Beck.
"Stay away from him." I groan. She keeps walking towards him. I roll over and try to get up. I fall back down so I start pulling myself along the floor instead. I groan in pain. She reaches him and touches him. She closes her eyes. "Don't touch him!" I yell. She keeps her eyes closed. A blinding light floods the room. The smell light from earier. A blinding sparkly blue light. I wince and close my eyes from the brightness. After a few seconds the light simmers down and I hear groaning and moaning and then coughs. I open my eyes and look up as Beck begins to sit up. He looks at me and my head falls back and everything goes black.