Play

Chris's POV

I stare across the room at my breathtaking mate. She sits shifting under my gaze.

"Would you please stopping staring at me?" She finally asks looking up.

"Sorry." I grin. She shakes her head and looks down. I walk over to her, hungry for her touch. I place my hand on hers and she jumps up startled.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to that." She says looking down.

"Yeah me either." I chuckle. She looks up and smirks.

"What?" I ask concerned. She motions for me to bend down to reach her. I do. She moves forward and kisses my cheek. I shiver and she gasps. My whole body feels alive, like my cells are on fire. She smiles and runs out of the room. I turn around and run after her. When I finally catch up she has two pillows in her hands. She smirks and tosses me one.

"You're hot when you do that." I say and catch the pillow. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I ask. But right after I get my answer when a blow lands on my face. I look down and Emma looks up at me and giggles. "Oh, it's on." She squeals and takes off running. I chase after her and catch her and pull her to me by her waist. She giggles and starts hitting me with the pillow. I hit her pillow away with mine. We laugh while chasing each other around trying to get a hit. I turn around looking for Emma as she hid a few minutes ago. "Em" Before I can finish something hits the back of my leg and I fall flat on my stomach. I flip over and see her looking down at me. I kick her hard enough to where I didn't hurt her but she falls on top of me. She lays on top of me. She picks her self up without sitting up. She is so beautiful. She smiles at me cheekily and I return it. Before the moment runs out I lean up and kiss her.

My senses seem to magnify when my lips meet hers. I prop up on one elbow and hold her face close to mine. When we pull away her deep blue eyes pierce mine. She smiles as do I.