Jessica

Beck's POV

"Lex?!" I scream. I heard something fall and shatter on the ground. I run to her and see Chris there at her side. She is laying on our bed not moving. Her phone is on the bed next to her right hand and the shattered glass is on the floor. My eyes dart towards Chris. "What the fuck did you do to her?!" I yell and before I know I have him pinned against the wall with my arm pressed hard against his throat.

"N- nothing I- I sw- swear." He says weakly trying to get breath. I press my arm harder against his neck.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I yell.

"I- I swear. I didn't do any" His head falls down and his eyes shut. I let go and he collapses to the ground. I run to Alexia. "Alexia? Lex princess you're gonna be okay, I- I promise." I kiss her forehead and pick her up. I run to the pack hospital not paying attention to any of the pack members trying to say hi as I pass by. This is the third time I've had to rush to the hospital. I don't like it.

"John!" I call. John walks out with a smile on his face. When he sees my unconscious mate his smile disappears, and his face becomes serious.

"Follow me." He says before turning and heading to a room. He rushes me in and instead of a cold metal table there is a blue, leather bed. I place her down on it. He puts on gloves. He tries to touch her my wolf and I get pissed. I throw him against the nearest wall and I am ready to rip his throat out when I hear a moan. I turn around and see Alexia turning in her sleep.

"No! No please leave me alone!" She screams. I rush to her side as she starts kicking the air. I hold her legs down and she starts clawing at an imaginary figure. I hold her shoulders down.

"Lex! Lex baby wake up! Princess I need you to wake up." Tears start to flow out her eyes as a blood curdling scream escapes her lips. "LEX!" I yell in my Alpha tone." Her eyes flutter open and her eyes meet mine.

She starts to sob and when I try to hug her she flinches and moves away. She pulls her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around her legs. She hugs herself as she cries. My heart breaks at the sight of her like that. She looks so, so fragile. I wrap my arms around her and instead of pulling away she lets me hold her. She sobs into my chest.

"What happened?" I whisper.

"Phone." She says between a sob.

"What?" I repeat confused.

"My phone. My phone." She sobs and clutches onto my chest. I ply her hands away.

"Doctor. If you even lay a hand on her, I will kill you." I stress the word will. He gulps and nods. I growl and walk out the room to our room. I walk past the unconscious Chris on the floor and walk to her phone on our bed. I bend down and pick it up sliding to the right unlocking it. It opens up to a message.

"Hey sweetie. I miss you. But don't worry I'll get you. I'll take you away from your horrible mate. You're mine now. You'll be okay baby. I can't wait to raise our child together. To just be together. You're mine now. I'll see you around when he's not there. I love you Alexia." I growl loudly and lock the phone clutching onto it. I mind-link my beta.

John where the fuck are you. You were supposed to be back yesterday.

Sorry Alpha I just met my mate and she wanted me to stay for a couple more days.

I don't care. Get your ass back here or I swear on the Goddess herself , I will kill you." I exaggerate the kill.

Yes Alpha. I'll be there in 3 hours.

I clutch on to Lexi's phone so tight my knuckles turn white. I am so angry and arguing with my wolf about what to do about the message. I run into my sister Bella.

"Hey Beck. What's wrong?" She asks, worry clear in her expression.

"Lex. She's in the pack hospital and she's been threatened." I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh." She says simply.

"Why don't you like her?" I ask.

"It's not that I don't like her Beck, it's just that, I'm afraid she steal you away from me." She looks down.

"Oh Jessi. No. Not ever. You will always be my baby sister. I love you. Okay?" I say holding her shoulder. She looks down as a tear runs down her cheek. She nods.

"Okay." She bites her bottom lip. I smile and pull her into a hug. She hugs me back and we stay like that for a second before she pulls away and smiles.

"Bye Beck." She whispers.

"Bye Jessica." I smile and continue walking to the pack hospital.