A Visitor

I wake up to pure pain. Everywhere. I don't think it's from the beating either. I think I'm in heat. I pray that no wolf passes by my cell.
I go almost the whole day without any problems until I hear footsteps. They stop in front of my door. I hear a laugh and my door opens, revealing the same guy who raped me and beat me earlier.
He sniffs the air. "Well well well. Look what we have here." He closes the door and walks to me. I press my back against the wall.
Shit. I say to myself.
He laughs.
"There's nowhere to go. It's just you and me." He lacks his lips. He tries to touch my cheek but I turn my head away. He grabs my hair and pulls me to look at him.
What is it with them and my hair. Like damn. I laugh. A funny thought. He smiles.
"You like that, huh?" He pulls my hair again and yanks on it hard. I hiss in pain. A thick warm liquid flows down my head. He moves his hand and I see a chunk of my hair in his hand.
I scream as my head erupts in flames. It burns. Then again, my whole body is on fire so I don't see a difference. He leans his head down and kisses my neck.
"Don't worry, I'll make it better." He moans. I push him off of me.
"Stay away from me you dirty pig!" I growl. He slaps me making my cheek sting. He begins leaving sloppy kisses down my neck. My whole body aches and him touching me only makes it worse.
"Please. Please dont." I whimper. He raises his fist and I flinch. I begun to cry and he lowers his fist. He rips my shirt off of me and I try to cover my body. There's bruises everywhere, even cuts. He plays my hands away and ties them behind my body. I whimper. He kisses my stomach. He trails them down to the start of my pants. He looks up at me and another tear falls as I shake my head. He looks back down and pulls my pants off, even though I kick at him to stop him. There is a knock at the door. He groans.
"What?!" He tells. The door opens it.
"The boss wishes to talk to you." A guy says. He looks at me.
"Okay thank you, Thomas." He says. Thomas leaves closing the door.
The other guy looks at me.
"I'm sorry, love. This'll have to wait." He leans down to kiss me but I turn my head away. He growls and turns my head to him. He smashes his lips onto mine in a disgusting kiss. He pulls away and smiles.
"I'll be back." He walks out the room closing the door behind him. I look down and let the tears flow freely. The door opens and I look up. Thomas stands in the door.
"No please. Please don't." I cry.
"Shhhhhhh. I'm not supposed to be down here." He walks to me and tries to touch my shoulder but I flinch away.
"There's not a lot of time before he gets back." He says. "I'm trying to help you but you have to cooperate. I'm gonna get you outta here. I? Come on." He motions to my hands. I lean forward so he can untie my hands. When he does he smiles at me.
"Okay come on. Take my hand." He coos. I look at it scared. "It's okay. Come on." I look into his crystal blue eyes and know I can trust him. He has this friendly feel to him. I take his hand and he pulls me up. I whimper at the pain in my stomach from the beatings. I almost fall over but he catches me.
"Come on." He leads me to the door. I stop abruptly. "What?" He asks. I look down.
"Oh. Right. Okay. Ummm. Hold on." He runs over to my clothes and grabs them. "Here." I bend over to put my pants on, ignoring the burning pain inside. I then put on my shirt.
"It's ripped." I say.
"Just hold it together. You're in heat so well have to hurry. Everyone will smell you." He explains. We hear faint footsteps from a few hallways away.
"Come on." He grabs my hand and starts running. My whole body aches, and burns, and just hurts all together. But I keep pushing, thinking about Beck. We hear another set of footsteps coming towards us. He looks around.
"This way." He pulls me forward to another hallway. We run down it. It's lighter compared to the others. When we reach the end there is a ladder. He pushes me to it. "Go on. Climb." The footsteps get louder as they draw nearer. "Hurry." He rushes. I climb up and push open the top. I climb out of the whole.
I turn back. "Come on." I say. He shakes his head.
"I can't." He says sadly.
"Why not?" I ask desperate.
"I have to help others too." He says. I smile.
"Thank you." I say. He nods.
"Now go." He whispers. I nod and place the top back into place. I get up and start to run.